I failed my licence test!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Qaniis yahow dameerka ah ee luuqa lagu dhalay don't talk about mothers!!!!... yahay.....u are skinny waryaa the wind will take u and make u fly to another city u weak shaped like a fork go eat something kunta kinte the great slave is bigger than u sharmuut yahow sanka doofarka leh!!

I'd insult you back but you aren't worth my time tbh. Keep dming yourself fake convos for SSPOT cred kid.

I'd insult you back but you aren't worth my time tbh. Keep dming yourself fake convos for SSPOT cred kid.

I don't think so bcoz u only understand English dhaqan celis ka tahay wass if it was in Somali I would have insulted harshly nacala meesha katimid kuyaale keep your distance from me!!

What the fucking shit the English used in the questions were too big!!! I read the book and memorized it and yet the question were different wtf canada!!! One of the question was how do u merge and enter a freeway?? Accelerate and get in from the left with the same speed that was the correct answer and it said wrong qaniiska tahay wass!! The other question was what does yellow signal light mean on a stop...I put B put your foot on the brakes we about to take off....I got 6/25 25% out 100% WTF

View attachment 47841 View attachment 47842
Good. You don't deserve to drive if you don't know the rules. Actually learn instead of memorizing and then take the test. Your life could depend on it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Adan you don’t have the temperament to be operating a motor vehicle on public roads. Adeer Ilaahay kheyr haku siiyo ee raac buska duula caashaqa

Status
Not open for further replies.