I failed my licence test!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fucking shit the English used in the questions were too big!!! I read the book and memorized it and yet the question were different wtf canada!!! One of the question was how do u merge and enter a freeway?? Accelerate and get in from the left with the same speed that was the correct answer and it said wrong qaniiska tahay wass!! The other question was what does yellow signal light mean on a stop...I put B put your foot on the brakes we about to take off....I got 6/25 25% out 100% WTF

clives-wtf-face-izombie-s4e2.jpg
wtf1.gif

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Try again. Practice.
I always give a way when merging into freeway. It’s a must to avoid potential accidents from speeding vehicles who don’t have enough time to brake.
Also overtaking a truck if it’s safe to do so. I don’t know candanian road laws. If it’s no incoming cars ahead or behind me overtake that damn slow truck.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You're officially the top 3 funniest guys in this forum imo.

What the fucking shit the English used in the questions were too big!!! I read the book and memorized it and yet the question were different wtf canada!!! One of the question was how do u merge and enter a freeway?? Accelerate and get in from the left with the same speed that was the correct answer and it said wrong qaniiska tahay wass!! The other question was what does yellow signal light mean on a stop...I put B put your foot on the brakes we about to take off....I got 6/25 25% out 100% WTF

View attachment 47841 View attachment 47842
Download a free app from ios . The apps are really good.

View attachment 47841 View attachment 47842
I failed road test 3 times I have been driving with permit for 4 years. Don't give up keep practising

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
There should be a limit to how often you can fail that shit. I don't want to share the road with niggas who took ten times to pass a basic road test smh.

There should be a limit to how often you can fail that shit. I don't want to share the road with niggas who took ten times to pass a basic road test smh.

This is the first time how will u share road with me go to another road I will go my road duli yahow son of ka ah!

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This is the first time how will u share road with me go to another road I will go my road duli yahow son of ka ah!

Do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth? No wonder u failed nigga u can't take a little criticism. Single hooyos with 10 kids and who don't speak english pass that shit on their first try nigga so stay salty.

Do you kiss your mother with that dirty mouth? No wonder u failed nigga u can't take a little criticism. Single hooyos with 10 kids and who don't speak english pass that shit on their first try nigga so stay salty.

Qaniis yahow dameerka ah ee luuqa lagu dhalay don't talk about mothers!!!!... yahay.....u are skinny waryaa the wind will take u and make u fly to another city u weak shaped like a fork go eat something kunta kinte the great slave is bigger than u sharmuut yahow sanka doofarka leh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending