I DONT THINK NONE OF YOU COME CLOSE TO THE AMOUNT of mileage I put on my car (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Business Administration and management.
Question about business admin. What kind of work can you find with a degree like that.

Prior to before I started college I was going to major business admin just cause I assumed i would be able to find a random job sitting in a cubicle. Some 9-5 normal spongebob job. That pays decent

Was I right with that prediction?what made you do business admin?

I was highkey really interested in switching my pre med major from bio to accounting but I have like 40 units left on my bio degree plan so I just decided to stick with this bio degree.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Question about business admin. What kind of work can you find with a degree like that.

Prior to before I started college I was going to major business admin just cause I assumed i would be able to find a random job sitting in a cubicle. Some 9-5 normal spongebob job. That pays decent

There are plenty of jobs you can get with business admin degree, for example accountant, HR management, finance analysts, the highest paying job you can get with business admin is chief Investment Officer.

You can also start your own business just like I am.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bro how old are you people wtf.

@R.Kelly how old are you.

You sound like u close to 30.

I’m not young adeer :kodaksmiley:

But you’re right around the neighborhood.

You’re a great kid. I’ve observed how you learn new Somali stuff the mom Hs you’ve been here ( has it been months ). This is an academy to learn all things somali. Son, just footer out the qoomu-luudh and atheist pushers upon here :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There are plenty of jobs you can get with business admin degree, for example accountant, HR management, finance analysts, the highest paying job you can get with business admin is chief Investment Officer.

You can also start your own business just like I am.

Can you enslave me, can I work for you. You can bully me in the bed too :mjlol::mjlol:

Btw why aren’t you degrading my car and it’s mileage.

You shouldn’t attack me for being frugal. I mean if it runs it runs

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No one has the same amount,no one

I have yet to hear from @Reiko and her specially made insult in the Menace

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No one has the same amount,no one

I have yet to hear from @Reiko and her specially made insult in the Menace
You cheapskate, why don't you lease a car if you can't afford it, I've never seen a car with 300,000+ mileage but you're used to it I guess, you only go for high mileage women.

Loooool

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You cheapskate, why don't you lease a car if you can't afford it, I've never seen a car with 300,000+ mileage but you're used to it I guess, you only go for high mileage women.

Loooool

:bell::susp: I’ve never looked at it that way. There’s a correlation I guess. I do go for a pregnant ripe females and single mother with no more than 4 kids. It’s just a fetish of mine.

Would you believe me if I told you that my job allows me to lease a car for $360 a month with free gas and all mechanical cost on them but I keep declining it. Free gas as long as I don’t leave the state. I can buy it after 3 years or 100k.

Should I do it or keep my GREAT AND GLORIOUS CAR. I do tuneups and I put new tires every few months. I even align my tires. It runs great but the only thing I like to have is Bluetooth cause I hate the aux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending