I DONT THINK NONE OF YOU COME CLOSE TO THE AMOUNT of mileage I put on my car (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
580CDE5C-7451-4DAE-9D0D-A4A58537C26D.jpeg

My car is giving me a lot of troubles with this much.

I might have to replace the entire engine.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
View attachment 50138

My car is giving me a lot of troubles with this much.

I might have to replace the entire engine.

Mine runs like it just came out of the dealership. All I do is change the oil on time. Balaayadu wont die! I pass by cars breaking down in the freeway with half of the mileage mine has :hemad:

I bought it 5 y are ago off of Craigslist. I drove 2hours to pick this car up from a small town

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Mine runs like it just came out of the dealership. All I do is change the oil on time. Balaayadu wont die! I pass by cars breaking down in the freeway with half of the mileage mine has :hemad:

I bought it 5 y are ago off of Craigslist. I drove 2hours to pick this car up from a small town
My shit has died on me twice

The most recent problems I had was the gas meter. That shit was cat fishing me.

I had dead ass ran out of gas three times cause the meter was giving me wrong data. Most recent incident happened when I was going to work and I ran out of gas when I was going downhill scariest shit ever.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.

I had dead ass ran out of gas three times cause the meter was giving me wrong data. Most recent incident happened when I was going to work and I ran out of gas when I was going downhill scariest shit ever.
Tell me about it, as you go 200 mph downhill your whole life flashes through your eyes, you just had brush in with death. Thank god for the man you made the breaks.:rejoice:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

That ain’t scary adeer

Several years ago, in my gaajo days, I was driving a freaking pickup truck owned by my brother for his bizarre purpose of moving stuff when rarely anyone would move. So I was driving his thing cause my car had a mechanical problem. As I was driving, at night, I drove outside the city into a rural area ( I got lost ). The place was pitch black, dark as hell. Tell why the car broke down on me, not only did it broke down but the bastard had all electric system shut down bc of the battery. A gentle hearted cadaan man driving on the opposite side immediately understood the danger I was in (cause I could’ve been rear ended because car had no backlight). This cadaan guy made a U-turn and parked behind me and had his emergency lights on. I somehow restarted the shit and thanked the guy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That ain’t scary adeer

Several years ago, in my gaajo days, I was driving a freaking pickup truck owned by my brother for his bizarre purpose of moving stuff when rarely anyone would move. So I was driving his thing cause my car had a mechanical problem. As I was driving, at night, I drove outside the city into a rural area ( I got lost ). The place was pitch black, dark as hell. Tell why the car broke down on me, not only did it broke down but the bastard had all electric system shut down bc of the battery. A gentle hearted cadaan man driving on the opposite side immediately understood the danger I was in (cause I could’ve been rear ended because car had no backlight). This cadaan guy made a U-turn and parked behind me and had his emergency lights on. I somehow restarted the shit and thanked the guy
Cadaan men can be kind hearted at times.

Back in college, I was also driving my brother's used car, it was a 2004 Chevy Malibu, the car died on me on a blizzard day. I was stuck on the side of the road, Snow almost buried my car in less than 2 mins, I got out of the car and I had no cellphone signal. This cadaan guy stopped for me, got out of the car, tried starting my car while telling me to sit in his heated car. He struggled for almost 20 mins, I felt sorry for him, I asked him if I could use his cellphone, he also didn't have signal. So he instisted on driving me to a nearby Holiday gas station, tell me why this stupid Somali cashier refused to let me use the phone, kulaha it might be long distance. The cadaan guy gave him one look and this bastard eagerly handed me the phone. He stayed with me until my brother and dad came to pick me up. I will never forget that day wallahi. I hope Allah swt guide him to Islam.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Cadaan men can be kind hearted at times.

Back in college, I was also driving my brother's used car, it was a 2004 Chevy Malibu, the car died on me on a blizzard day. I was stuck on the side of the road, Snow almost buried my car in less than 2 mins, I got out of the car and I had no cellphone signal. This cadaan guy stopped for me, got out of the car, tried starting my car while telling me to sit in his heated car. He struggled for almost 20 mins, I felt sorry for him, I asked him if I could use his cellphone, he also didn't have signal. So he instisted on driving me to a nearby Holiday gas station, tell me why this stupid Somali cashier refused to let me use the phone, kulaha it might be long distance. The cadaan guy gave him one look and this bastard eagerly handed me the phone. He stayed with me until my brother and dad came to pick me up. I will never forget that day wallahi. I hope Allah swt guide him to Islam.
Bro how old are you people wtf.

@R.Kelly how old are you.

You sound like u close to 30.

Gibiin-Udug

Bro how old are you people wtf.

@R.Kelly how old are you.

You sound like u close to 30.

Wtf is wrong if I'm close to 30? You're fucking acting like I've said I was 18. f*ck you and everything you stand for,

And I'm not 30 yet you ass.

When I reach 30 Inshallah I'm going to stunt on you old face having, dry skin prone niggas.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wtf is wrong if I'm close to 30? You're fucking acting like I've said I was 18. f*ck you and everything you stand for,

And I'm not 30 you ass.
The 30 thing was directed at R.kelly and I misread the hell out of your statement. I thought you were driving cars during the year 2004.

I am just shook. I assumed most of the members here were like 17-21. I just realized we have people who are 25+ on this site.

But we got some grown folks with degrees on this forum.

Nothing wrong with being 30 either but now I’m seriously starting to think basra is really old as shit. Part of me assumed that the milf thing was a meme

Gibiin-Udug

The 30 thing was directed at R.kelly and I misread the hell out of your statement. I thought you were driving cars during the year 2004.

I am just shook. I assumed most of the members here were like 17-21. I just realized we have people who are 25+ on this site.

But we got some grown folks with degrees on this forum.

Nothing wrong with being 30 either but now I’m seriously starting to think basra is really old as shit. Part of me assumed that the milf thing was a meme

I knew you would read the 2004... It was my brother's used car I was driving it in 2013 as a broke college student.

@Basra started somnet forum in 2001.

Sorry about my outburst, loooool

Oooooops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts