I don't really understand why some people thought I was lying about my background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh no wonder you run into them. :lolbron:
And most of white people here are enablers. Even some of Latinos here are becoming victims now. Theyre version "We waz Indianz and whitez racist". Because Mexico is SO not racist and colorism. Look at all that diversity on Mexican media. They love their Aztec sun kangz and queens. There's Pan Hispanicism now. Everyone's a here.

Kurolady

Do you know your Somali grandfather’s full name and when he came to the United States? We might help you search your Somali relatives.

Kurolady

Do you know your Somali grandfather’s full name and when he came to the United States? We might help you search your Somali relatives.
My grandpa name was Melvin Reed. Forgot his middle name. I haven't talked to my father's side in about 15 years. What I do remember is the original surname started with an A and it was Arab. It's was my great grandfather that came over the United States. What I do know about him was that he was a hard working man, very skinny and frail, loved guns, had two wives, and he went to an insane asylum because he killed a man for owning him money. My mum said he was a very honorable man. They were going to give him life, but his lawyer got him an insanity plea.

My grandpa name was Melvin Reed. Forgot his middle name. I haven't talked to my father's side in about 15 years. What I do remember is the original surname started with an A and it was Arab. It's was my great grandfather that came over the United States. What I do know about him was that he was a hard working man, very skinny and frail, loved guns, had two wives, and he went to an insane asylum because he killed a man for owning him money. My mum said he was a very honorable man. They were going to give him life, but his lawyer got him an insanity plea.

Kurolady

If he killed someone, he is either Hawiye or Darod. Can you trace the name change and find out his real Somali name? Try the Smithsonian.

Also, they were missionaries/merchants/mercenaries . Unfortunately, I dont descended from kings and queens. But aren't those titles from Europe. Would African have a single king or queen and would be called that ?

Also, they were missionaries/merchants/mercenaries . Unfortunately, I dont descended from kings and queens. But aren't those titles from Europe. Would African have a single king or queen and would be called that ?

Kurolady

My great, great grandfather was a king of all Somalis and he was dethroned by his subjects of other clans, but now, his grandson is a king for his sub-clan. Yes, we Africans have royalty.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

You are one of the coolest members here Walahi, I hope you trace your Somali roots ,would love to to get more update about your findings.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending