I don't really understand why some people thought I was lying about my background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that what this afrocentric told me. " Why be proud of people who never made any scientific discoveries, we're poor, no one makes movies about us, been called a pirate, a filthy African and one time, I'M DEAD SERIOUS, I got jumped and physically assaulted by a Hebrew Israelite. He punched me, pushed me to the ground and told me to get out of his country. Why do I need approval from anyone to proud as long you're not being an asshole ? Are there some black people claiming Somali heritage? Here in America, ESPECIALLY in pan africanism, Somalia is either gets ignored or demonized. I mean, I gain LITERALLY absolutely nothing being with a mudblood. Cops really like me, though. No really. Some of white friends get jealous. Lol

Hebrew Israelites are the lowest of the low, they follow a therapeutic mythology to feel better about their shortcomings and lack of productivity in life

“Am uh jablezz felun wid fitty bby mamuhz bud am frum da chozen 12 tribz uv isreel n a kang so iz all guud ya digg? imma enzlav u samulionz wenyahweh comz bak jus u weit! bish azz hamite!”

Last edited:
Actually that what this afrocentric told me. " Why be proud of people who never made any scientific discoveries, we're poor, no one makes movies about us, been called a pirate, a filthy African and one time, I'M DEAD SERIOUS, I got jumped and physically assaulted by a Hebrew Israelite. He punched me, pushed me to the ground and told me to get out of his country. Why do I need approval from anyone to proud as long you're not being an asshole ? Are there some black people claiming Somali heritage? Here in America, ESPECIALLY in pan africanism, Somalia is either gets ignored or demonized. I mean, I gain LITERALLY absolutely nothing being with a mudblood. Cops really like me, though. No really. Some of white friends get jealous. Lol
Wait your somali:ayaanswag:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Just a mudblood. But most people assume I'm a foreigner. Besides hood negros hate uppity negroes like me
Where do you live? Thank god I live in Minnesota I don’t think Hebrew Israelite wannabes live here.

naaya do you understand somali?

also, do you speak spanish?
Only a few words. My mum's side(And I got lazy)discouraged it, I wanted to rebellious and learn Japanese.
So your half-somali? Who is Somali in your family mom or dad
Through my paternal grandfather's side. It's partly diluted, but some reason I tend to get again with Somalis/Africans except for bantus from Mali. Shrugs, I'm cool with being black but culturally have nothing in common with most black Americans. I'm pretty weird, I'll be honest. I'm pretty blunt.

Only a few words. I w

Through my paternal grandfather's side. It's partly diluted, but some reason I tend to get again with Somalis/Africans except for bantus from Mali. Shrugs, I'm cool with being black but culturally have nothing in common with most black Americans. I'm pretty weird, I'll be honest. I'm pretty blunt.
Haye what makes you different from others that makes them exclude you from their social group?

Ramen

🌸
"

SAMALIAN BANTU ISRAELITES>>>>>>>>IF YOUR SOMALIAN IT'S A CHANCE YOU MAY BE A HEBREW ISRAELITE YOU NEED TO TRACE YOUR DNA The descendants of the slave trade including some of the people living in South Africa today aren't TRUE Africans because according to DNA science and skull shapes are proven other wise. We may look almost the same in appearance but we aren't the same biologically for instance real Africans ( true Africans) have a different genealogy than the descendants of the slave trade for instance most if not all so-called Negros who are the descendants of the slave trade have the E1B1A Y-DNA Haplotype also there's also some so-called South Africans who's still living in some of those regions have the same DNA that's seperate from the rest of the Africans thus proving that where NOT really African and our true geographical location is the Middle East and are the true descendants of the Biblical Ancient Hebrew Israelite Nation which makes up the 12 lost tribes of Israel that are currently scattered abroad. Ancestry DNA test will only tell you what regions your Ancestors are most likely from or was taken from but what they never tell you is that there over 15 nationalities living in each one of those regions for instance there's over 15 ethnic groups that are currently living in Nigeria and if it shows up in DNA test which ethnic group living in Nigeria do you belong to."

- random hotep replying to a somali comment

People are out here living like this lmaoooo

Haye what makes you different from others that makes them exclude you from their social group?
Meh, probably mainly I'm conservative and support traditional gender roles. I don't know why there's a weird expectation for black women to be men. I have to deal with alot of feminazis, too. Also, I can't understand the vitcim complex or obsession with oppression, even for another African American view. There are black Americans with such mindset, but they usually demonized. Also, for what i other Africans have told me is that Somali people are more direct and more blunt. It's hard to explain.

@Kurolady08 do you “talk white”? If so do black americans criticize you for that?
Hell yeah to both.But ebonics still comes English, though. So technically, you're still talking white. Even ghetto names come from French mostly or/and pseudo Arabic names. Like most hood/regular black American culture isnt even from Africa.

I prefer talking to a somali or an African with a different ideology versus another black American. I love the honesty. I can be pretty dense sometimes, so I prefer people directly tell the truth about how they feel. I actually understand and like the fact the Somali people don't let anyone in their group. I respect nationalist Somalis and always try to humble myself.

"

SAMALIAN BANTU ISRAELITES>>>>>>>>IF YOUR SOMALIAN IT'S A CHANCE YOU MAY BE A HEBREW ISRAELITE YOU NEED TO TRACE YOUR DNA The descendants of the slave trade including some of the people living in South Africa today aren't TRUE Africans because according to DNA science and skull shapes are proven other wise. We may look almost the same in appearance but we aren't the same biologically for instance real Africans ( true Africans) have a different genealogy than the descendants of the slave trade for instance most if not all so-called Negros who are the descendants of the slave trade have the E1B1A Y-DNA Haplotype also there's also some so-called South Africans who's still living in some of those regions have the same DNA that's seperate from the rest of the Africans thus proving that where NOT really African and our true geographical location is the Middle East and are the true descendants of the Biblical Ancient Hebrew Israelite Nation which makes up the 12 lost tribes of Israel that are currently scattered abroad. Ancestry DNA test will only tell you what regions your Ancestors are most likely from or was taken from but what they never tell you is that there over 15 nationalities living in each one of those regions for instance there's over 15 ethnic groups that are currently living in Nigeria and if it shows up in DNA test which ethnic group living in Nigeria do you belong to."

- random hotep replying to a somali comment

People are out here living like this lmaoooo
No try dealing this, this chick in my old social circle would grip on me all the time for acting white, but always pointed out her grey eyes and she was part Cherokee. I got into a fight with her because she called me slow, despite getting a disability check and living in sector 8. Also, said I was jealous because I'm dirty dark skinned African and she has Indian in her......

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No try dealing this, this chick in my old social circle would grip on me all the time for acting white, but always pointed out her grey eyes and she was part Cherokee. I got into a fight with her because she called me slow, despite getting a disability check and living in sector 8. Also, said I was jealous because I'm dirty dark skinned African and she has Indian in her......

You're not dirty. You are cool and don't listen to these low life people.

Status
Not open for further replies.