I don't plan on becoming an 3abeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When I am done with my bachelor structural engineering I will not pursue a master maybe I will but in management area. I will not work like an 3abeed for rest of my life for a company.

Education is f*cking retarded. I just see it as plan B. Like an insurance.

Working 9 to 5 doing manual labor or working for the cause of someone else in an office is 3abeed work.

There is levels to 3abeed work.

I mean working in an office is less intensive as someone doing hard manual labour.

The biggest 3abeed are the ones doing manual labour they are level 1 3abeed.

One who works as secretary or normal day office job is 3abeed level 2.

A team leader of a small group of people is 3abeed level 3 .

One who is leader of a department is 3abeed level 4.

You basically get the point. You might have good income but are working for someone else's cause as an 3abeed.

You are not an 3abeed untill you start something yourself and that is my goal.

I will just work couple years and then start my own thing.

Just my view on life take it or leave it.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
A fellow Somali engineer, I'm a civil and am not looking for a masters either. Since I'm looking to work in Somalia asap. What year are you in sxb? I'm a 1st

CaliTedesse

VIP
The vast majority of people aren't cut out to be entrepreneurs. They have extremely high fail rates. Entrepreneurship is like hardcore Darwinian evolution, the survival of the fittest.
I don't believe it's that hard. You just need the drive , the right location and partners to make it work. Plus I'm very creative even though I say this myself not to brag. Inshallah it will all work out.

@CaliTedesse

What do you want to do with your degree, remember, you’re only a graduate who requires to learn all the ropes in your trade and might require further education to get somewhere with your Batchelor degree. These days, there are many dual degrees holders that you will be competing with like engineering/business and some engineering graduates might go on and pursue an MBA. Maybe, you’re smart and require only experience, so you’ve to start from the bottom and act like one. As for entrepreneurship, all you need to have is resiliency, a never give up attitude and someone who is willing to learn from his past mistakes because many successful entrepreneurs like Jeff Bezos, Walt Disney and others failed in past businesses only to succeed later on in life.

Which uni are you in?

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

What do you want to do with your degree, remember, you’re only a graduate who requires to learn all the ropes in you trade and might require further education to get somewhere with your Batchelor degree. These days, there are many dual degrees holders that you will be competing with like engineering/business and some engineering graduates with an MBA. Maybe, you’re smart and require only experience, so you’ve to start from the bottom and act like one. As for entrepreneurship, all you need to have is resiliency, a never give up attitude and someone who is willing to learn from his past mistakes because many successful entrepreneurs like Jeff Bezos, Walt Disney and others failed in past businesses only to succeed later on in life.

Which uni are you in?
I am in VBU in Brussel. I just realized I don't see myself working like an 3abeed for a company for rest of my life. Most people that know me, know I don't give up easily. Thank you for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending