"I don't need you to protect me!" When did Xaliimos become so masculine?

Such a huge turn off, marry back home folks, women there are so feminine and nice

Don't lie. Some of us have been back home. I had one try to scratch my face up because I looked at her funny.

Somali women back home are aggressive as hell and act all feminine when they want to bat their eyelashes at an Abdi they want to finesse.

Us western girls are maskeen compared to women back home and we can't fight compared to them. I had enough sense not to mess with them. I love my face to much.

Come to Burco and Hargeisa.

Reer Muqdisho are normal though.

Also, the more meey they are the more aggressive, those folks don't fear death. Beware.

Don't lie. Some of us have been back home. I had one try to scratch my face up because I looked at her funny.

Somali women back home are aggressive as hell and act all feminine when they want to bat their eyelashes at an Abdi they want to finesse.

Us western girls are maskeen compared to women back home and we can't fight compared to them. I had enough sense not to mess with them. I love my face to much.

Also, the more meey they are the more aggressive, those folks don't fear death. Beware.

the fiery nature of Reer waqooyi women is very well-known wll, I believe he was talking about women from the South kkkk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Maybe Rer Waqooyi ones :deadosama:

I only have experience with aboowe sweet Xamar girls:denzelnigga:

I was raised by a women who enjoyed boxing wit men and had no respect for my dad they fight every day:russ:
Tbf my dad is a dick he stay insulting her for no reason just to start shit:mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You could tell her ass is fat:diddyass:
But for real females here are extra aggressive all the meek ones fled to suburbs:dead:
Backshots probably feel hella good up in dat :ahh::banderas:
Can I get a time stamp because I don't see a chick in the whole video. Where's the chick that y'all are talkin about?

:mjlol:Plus I just realized I used to go to dugsi with some of those niggas.
She removed her insta posts but thats her IG

Shes not in the video

Because the nigga who wussed her was in the video

eminemdamn.png

Trending