"I don't need you to protect me!" When did Xaliimos become so masculine?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it because soft Faaraxs have forced them into stepping up and taking on a more manly role? What is going on in God's name?? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
They were always majority aggressive and like black women but with straight hair. It's why most men don't date african females.

:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

They were always majority aggressive and like black women but with straight hair. It's why most men don't date african females.

:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf:

Sxb most Xaliimos are very self-sufficient which is a good thing

this is not to be confused with aggressiveness which is a relatively new phenomenon observed in Xaliimos kkkk

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
black women in general are more manly than white women. The manliest women are Madow women. And xalimos look up to them
Let the mcontinue to follow these masculine feminists and we'll see videos like these in the future. Men don't want masculine mates, they want nice decent mates that will not cause issues in the marriage. White women and asian women just seem to have that naturally. Not the ratchet gehtto ones that follow the feminist agenda but the majority of them fair better than african females.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
La hawla she sounds like a straight man if she asks me to fight im either running or emptying the clip im shooting until I see no movements at all :damn:

Did you watch the video sxb? You do not need to know how to throw hands when you possess a Glock 19 kkkkkkk

that’s not true. So she always gonna act tough thinking her gun will protect her? Pull that on people and don’t use it and you think they not gonna come back at you? This time they know you carrying and will pull the trigger first

Trending