I don't need a woman to cook and clean for me

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't get it have you guys never been taught how to cook?

What in god's name is masculine about not cooking you just sound like bum who gets fed by his mother
they look at cooking and cleaning as a females job when its not its a life skill every adult should now

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I don't get it have you guys never been taught how to cook?

What in god's name is masculine about not cooking you just sound like bum who gets fed by his mother

I cook for myself because I am by myself. I enjoy cooking as a hobby, but not a chore. Straight deal breaker when it comes to marriage. Hard pass. I have zero interest in rolling my sleeves up after work to fix my own plate for the rest of my life. Imo, that's a housemate not a wife, but that's just me.

I need a woman to love me, build good memories together with me and keep me company when I feel sad and lonely. And lastly we can cook and clean together :ahh:
What happend to the days when men would cross ocen t
I need a woman to love me, build good memories together with me and keep me company when I feel sad and lonely. And lastly we can cook and clean together :ahh:
Gay and stop raising their expectations

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Beautiful. I shed a tear
03A1FC96-6DF6-4B28-89C3-491800346A7C.jpeg

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I Wanna a woman who can cook n clean and pop kids for me. I'll let it slide even if she checks mediocre on the rest of my list
howyoudoing.gif

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Trending