I don't look at my step kids the same way like I used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you wake up in the morning to go to work knowing you're providing for and raising another man's child?
I wake up in bed of money. Drive to work listening to @DR OSMAN podcasts. And return for some perfectly cooked beef and a glass of jack daniels or rosè if im not feeling whisky. I rarely spend time with my kids

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This topic makes me conflicted. You get ajar for raising his kids but it makes you look like a . It is already bad enough that you enter a divorced woman. I think raising his kids makes you worse than a slave. A slave has no choice. You have a choice and you chose to have no dignity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190604-091936_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190604-091936_Gallery.jpg
    971.6 KB · Views: 183
Half gambian and somale
Brother. They arw not half somali. They are gambian kids. They are their fathers tribe.
Plus they arw Madow looking right?

Man i would say f*ck it . plus you probably dont have your own kids right?

Tan kale khamriiga iisk daa oo Rabiga ka cabso

Brother. They arw not half somali. They are gambian kids. They are their fathers tribe.
Plus they arw Madow looking right?

Man i would say f*ck it . plus you probably dont have your own kids right?

Tan kale khamriiga iisk daa oo Rabiga ka cabso
Not yet. Inshallah i want to have many though. My wife is 9 years older than me, so I need to get children of my own before the window of opportunity closes

You gave in to your primal urges but at least you woke up before it was too late run as far as you can hate seeing brothers get used by these blood sucking Leeches

You just dont like the malab anymore and those kids are just an excuse for you filth. Admit it. Its not like she tricked you to marry her, you knew she had kids and know that the malab isnt mezmerising you, you are using these poor kids as a leverage to get out of the marriage. Saqajaankaa tahay wasee, be a good father figuere to the kids.
:trumpsmirk:

Don't listen to people on sspot. They are toxic.

Remember the greatest man on earth, married women who were previously married and helped them raise their kids.

That is the height of manliness.

Don't listen to people on sspot. They are toxic.

Remember the greatest man on earth, married women who were previously married and helped them raise their kids.

That is the height of manliness.
Would you marry a man with kidz yes or no

Status
Not open for further replies.