I don't look at my step kids the same way like I used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday morning my step daughter asked me for a £1 coin for none uniform day and I gave it to her, but that sparked many questions in my thoughts:

"Why am I providing for them?"

"Where has their father been for the last 3years?"

I looked him up on social media and hes living the best life while im left with all the heavy burden

Ive spoke to my wife and explained how i feel and that I want her twins to be sent to Somalia. I used riekos thread to convince her but she is totally against the idea of sending them to live with her family in Somalia

Ive spent the night at my workplace. I don't think ill return to that house tbh Alhamdullilah I signed a prenup before marriage

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Legitimate question - are you a troll? Is this a joke or are you really this open about your personal life? Not trying to come off as xasiid btw, just really confused is all.

Last edited:
Legitimate question - are you a troll? Is this a joke or are you really this open about your personal life? Not trying to come off as xasad btw, just really confused is all.
Nope. Isn't that what forums for? Get advice from other about personal life

Anyway, I would like that avatar of yours not to pop up on my notifications again. Gives me the creeps

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Nope. Isn't that what forums for? Get advice from other about personal life

Anyway, I would like that avatar of yours not to pop up on my notifications again. Gives me the creeps

Well, on the off-chance that you're actually telling the truth and you really do have stepchildren that you're growing disenchanted with and a wife you're considering to divorce because of them, my advice would be to stay with them and raise them alongside your wife. They clearly don't have a father in their life, and if you love your wife you'll stay and not let her suffer alone. Being a single mother is incredibly difficult, as you ought to know (as the son of a single mother yourself). She loves her kids, and you'll grow to love them, too. After all, they're only kids - they shouldn't be left to suffer because their biological dad is a deadbeat. You're a fully grown adult who knew what he was getting himself into when he got married - they aren't. They're miskiin. Don't abandon them like their father did.

Last edited:
I've come to my senses now.

Not mine. Not my responsibility :nahgirl:
6DB0CE7C-E3EC-4F2A-A40A-D3FAED6C9105.jpeg

with him
Legitimate question - are you a troll? Is this a joke or are you really this open about your personal life? Not trying to come off as xasad btw, just really confused is all.

@Lolalola

You also mentioned being raised by your mum, weren't you open about 'your personal life'? Not long ago, another Somali dude posted here that his Somali mum remarried a Sudanese guy after his parents divorced and said that his step dad was a caring and good step-dad. People here demonise marrying single mothers with children, what did your religion say about the issue? If this guy thinks like how the majority of guys here think about single mothers and their children, why harangue the poor guy? We should encourage him to raise these children to the best of his ability and consider them as part of his family. Did you have a step dad? What were your experiences with him? I think only real men with big hearts could raise the children of a woman they do love.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yesterday morning my step daughter asked me for a £1 coin for none uniform day and I gave it to her, but that sparked many questions in my thoughts:

I looked him up on social media and hes living the best life while im left with all the heavy burden

Ive spoke to my wife and explained how i feel and that I want her twins to be sent to Somalia. I used riekos thread to convince her but she is totally against the idea of sending them to live with her family in Somalia

Ive spent the night at my workplace. I don't think ill return to that house tbh Alhamdullilah I signed a prenup before marriage

Can u please not say "Alhamdhulilah" in the midst of being miserly and uncharitable?

Why did you marry her in the first place?
You knew she had kids and it was going to be you responsibility. Second are those the gambian kids. Maxa baada ku geliyeyba. Waali

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
with him

@Lolalola

You also mentioned being raised by your mum, weren't you open about 'your personal life'? Not long ago, another Somali dude posted here that his Somali mum remarried a Sudanese guy after his parents divorced and said that his step dad was a caring and good step-dad. People here demonise marrying single mothers with children, what did your religion say about the issue? If this guy thinks like how the majority of guys here think about single mothers and their children, why harangue the poor guy? We should encourage him to raise these children to the best of his ability and consider them as part of his family. Did you have a step dad? What were your experiences with him? I think only real men with big hearts could raise the children of a woman they do love.

Fair point, but I didn't criticize him when he discussed his parental situation because I don't think it's really that deep. However, he's talking about his newfound disdain with his stepkids and wife. I kind of feel that crosses the line? Talking ill of your family comes off as a little too personal, but I could understand how one could disagree. It just seems quite absurd to me to expose that to total and complete strangers. I never saw that thread you're talking about, so I'm afraid I can't really comment on it. I do agree with you that men who raise their wife's children as their own are very admirable and should be praised.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im over reacting sxb. Its that they resemble their father very much. @Lolalola is right! They didn't do anything to deserve this

Mid 20s. Your a quality poster GBT. Youre one of the reasons why I returned, but mainly to get dr osman to make more podcasts.

U will NEVER have biological kids, if my Jinns can help it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending