I don't look at my step kids the same way like I used to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh Basra and her voodoo threats. You once even threatened that my mother would die a painful death. You are nuts. :dead:

@Don this is her thing.

Apollo did i really? I do humbly apologies my dearest. But predicting one to have no kids is not a bad thing. is it?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't joke about jinns, sxb. Jinns are not to be taken lightly.

Lolalol

what if i am a Jinn itself! I want to fight them! Can i send them your way? They just told me u have dry lips. Take care if it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are u yibir with your magic?

Idc ill buy one, im a corporate man whos made out of money. just like how you was sold to the highest bidder

Go check your saved money account

oooooo join us and welcome to the
upload_2019-6-14_13-24-26.gif

You are now a part of the club!

Im over reacting sxb. Its that they resemble their father very much. @Lolalola is right! They didn't do anything to deserve this

Mid 20s. Your a quality poster GBT. Youre one of the reasons why I returned, but mainly to get dr osman to make more podcasts.
you're very young so your situation and feelings are understandable you shouldn't put up with it if you're unhappy but then again if you love your wife you should love her kids too it's a tricky situation whatever decision you do I hope you put your well being first and Allah handles the rest.

Thanks for the compliment sxb, you seem like an interesting user too and welcome back from your hiatus.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Yesterday morning my step daughter asked me for a £1 coin for none uniform day and I gave it to her, but that sparked many questions in my thoughts:

"Why am I providing for them?"

"Where has their father been for the last 3years?"

I looked him up on social media and hes living the best life while im left with all the heavy burden

Ive spoke to my wife and explained how i feel and that I want her twins to be sent to Somalia. I used riekos thread to convince her but she is totally against the idea of sending them to live with her family in Somalia

Ive spent the night at my workplace. I don't think ill return to that house tbh Alhamdullilah I signed a prenup before marriage
Non uniform day is a burden in the UK for all parents doesn't make you special.

@Don all jokes and trolling aside.
If you're not trolling and you are serious I would advice you to not let your wife and her kids down.. Allah will reward you greatly if you provide for these poor kids and their mother.. I have nothing but respect for what you're doing..

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Think about this and who will be grateful..

images

You can always marry a second, third and fourth one if you feel like it can overcome your problem.

Yesterday morning my step daughter asked me for a £1 coin for none uniform day and I gave it to her, but that sparked many questions in my thoughts:

"Why am I providing for them?"

"Where has their father been for the last 3years?"

I looked him up on social media and hes living the best life while im left with all the heavy burden

Ive spoke to my wife and explained how i feel and that I want her twins to be sent to Somalia. I used riekos thread to convince her but she is totally against the idea of sending them to live with her family in Somalia

Ive spent the night at my workplace. I don't think ill return to that house tbh Alhamdullilah I signed a prenup before marriage
Good aa you dodged a bullet as you should that there is no way in hell that she would raise your kids or be okay with it

Think about this and who will be grateful..

images

You can always marry a second, third and fourth one if you feel like it can overcome your problem.
Is that suppose to be a gate to heaven or a tunnel where the grass is greener

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Legitimate question - are you a troll? Is this a joke or are you really this open about your personal life? Not trying to come off as xasiid btw, just really confused is all.
It's anonymous forum akhi relax that's the whole purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.