I don't hate Somalia, I just think we should be separated | Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Why do those fake Somalis claim warsangali clan which is very small clan and can easily identify their members!!!!!

These niggas think that pro sl warsengelis exist. I admit there are some but you could count them with your fingers. These kids are having online crusades. Muh Borders, muh indepdenz.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

These niggas think that pro sl warsengelis exist. I admit there are some but you could count them with your fingers. These kids are having online crusades. Muh Borders, muh indepdenz.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

They forgot that last prime minister of PL abdullahi ahmed ) was warsangali and was president candidate for PL. I remember how the warsangali were collecting money for him ( Abdullahi Ahmed guy)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You call us names but we superior Somalilanders respond with silence, we could have went for war but we chose peace. I just can't stand when people like Canuck accuse us when she hasn't done anything. We warn you to not push us or we will push you back and it isn't going to be pretty. Our love for Ethiopia will continue and we wish our brothers prosperity and peace in Addis Ababa.

I hate land and thinks it must be forced to unite with Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts