I don't hate Somalia, I just think we should be separated | Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You call us names but we superior Somalilanders respond with silence, we could have went for war but we chose peace. I just can't stand when people like Canuck accuse us when she hasn't done anything. We warn you to not push us or we will push you back and it isn't going to be pretty. Our love for Ethiopia will continue and we wish our brothers prosperity and peace in Addis Ababa.

I'm Warsangeli/Isaac and MJ are overrated, they never win without foreigners. MJs can't make their damn minds, we Isaacs only say one thing once and it becomes official.
Listen....Mjs are the purest somalis. you sheegatos better get to steppin!!!! your already reppin your true motherland. Ethiopia.

Listen....Mjs are the purest somalis. you sheegatos better get to steppin!!!! your already reppin your true motherland. Ethiopia.
We could have lived in peace if Siad Barre left us alone and either gave us our rightful independence or join Ethiopia.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You call us names but we superior Somalilanders respond with silence
Did you just unironically type that out? :damedamn: I'm a neutral party, since nobody knows my qabil, but that is entirely false.

Did you just unironically type that out? :damedamn: I'm a neutral party, since nobody knows my qabil, but that is entirely false.
Look at what Eritreans did to Ethiopia, 30 years wasted in wars and hundreds of thousands of Tigre, Oromo and Amhara soldiers dead. We responded your non stop aggression against Somaliland with silence.

Kanye

Look at what Eritreans did to Ethiopia, 30 years wasted in wars a and hundreds of Tigre, Oromo and Amhara soldiers dead. We responded your non stop aggression against Somaliland with silence.

Assumptions... and I was exclusively referring to the namecalling, no politics.

Kanye

walahi im speechless. i could only respond in smilies
We could have lived in peace if Siad Barre left us alone and either gave us our rightful independence or join Ethiopia.
join Ethiopia

bce.jpg

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I'm Warsangeli/Isaac and MJ are overrated, they never win without foreigners. MJs can't make their damn minds, we Isaacs only say one thing once and it becomes official.

A Christian warsengeli clapping for habeshas and supporting sambuusoland.

:russ::russ::russ: trolling masterclass.

You call us names but we superior Somalilanders respond with silence, we could have went for war but we chose peace. I just can't stand when people like Canuck accuse us when she hasn't done anything. We warn you to not push us or we will push you back and it isn't going to be pretty. Our love for Ethiopia will continue and we wish our brothers prosperity and peace in Addis Ababa.

Plz seek a help SL doesn't exist it is imaginary place Disneyland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending