I don't care Shah rukh khan is ugly as f***

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I don't care what you say, Shah rukh khan is the ugliest individual of the male species that my eyes have ever laid on. I lost the count of how many xalimos I met in Somalia that are obsessed with him. All film hindi is ruined for me when his face pops out, He's hideous! If you try to say otherwise, BE QUIET! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!:vqbuyv0:
download (6).jpeg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
He's 54 still looks better than his white counterparts I don't get the hype but if your into bollywood films i guess you might find him attractive

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
He's 54 still looks better than his white counterparts I don't get the hype but if your into bollywood films i guess you might find him attractive
:urgh: TAKE THAT BACK NOW!!! I WAS IN SOMALIA WITH NO WIFI DON'T YOU DARE SMEAR MY NAME WITH BOLLYWOOD!

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Aw is that what you tell yourself walaal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kkkkkkkk it's the truth fam a big nose is very intimidating now imagine sharukhan with miskiin small nose. It wouldn't be the same.

Let's say you have male approach you muscular physique his appearance suits you now imagine this male with big masculine nose or small cute naag nose. I guarantee you youd pick the former.

Trending

Latest posts