I don't care Shah rukh khan is ugly as f***

Kkkkkkkk it's the truth fam a big nose is very intimidating now imagine sharukhan with miskiin small nose. It wouldn't be the same.

Let's say you have male approach you muscular physique his appearance suits you now imagine this male with big masculine nose or small cute naag nose. I guarantee you youd pick the former.
How big of a nose are we talking?
I'm not saying you're wrong lol I'm sure there are women who like big noses, but me?

source.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't care what you say, Shah rukh khan is the ugliest individual of the male species that my eyes have ever laid on. I lost the count of how many xalimos I met in Somalia that are obsessed with him. All film hindi is ruined for me when his face pops out, He's hideous! If you try to say otherwise, BE QUIET! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!:vqbuyv0:
View attachment 95987

Isn't he old now? I think he is a comfortable, next door kinda guy. Which is not my guy. I want my leading movie stars to look like Angelic Models. Not next door farah or Faisal

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How big of a nose are we talking?
I'm not saying you're wrong lol I'm sure there are women who like big noses, but me?

source.gif
Yet you're using a jay z Gif kkkkkkkk . How big of a nose . Just big enough that it suits the face.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think about him when I hear big noses. I'm sure your big nose suits you Cali.

Noses are not a big deal. They just can't look abnormal.
Ni99a is you crazy ain't nobody got an abnormal nose. Btw Shukran ukhti. Kkkkkkk

I don't care what you say, Shah rukh khan is the ugliest individual of the male species that my eyes have ever laid on. I lost the count of how many xalimos I met in Somalia that are obsessed with him. All film hindi is ruined for me when his face pops out, He's hideous! If you try to say otherwise, BE QUIET! I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!:vqbuyv0:
View attachment 95987
Seems like you've already made up your mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Ay yo wtf is this SLANDER
Ngl I kinda agree I mean he isn’t the best looking star. Ranveer Singh or Raaj Kumar tho...

Trending

Latest posts