I don't believe these bombings are done by somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh I know all about the Muslim Brotherhood and their operations in the US. Didn’t know it at the time but some of the organizations being advertised in my town was directly funded by them. I know some guys that use to live in my city sitting in Egyptian prisons right now .

I will look into their other chapters across the world

I know Qatar is evil for a fact. It’s their Turkish friends I can’t quite figure out. I know Turkey knows what Qatars been up to. Also remember Turkey kept open borders with ISIS in exchange for cheap oil. All the stories about young Muslims from the West running off to fight in Syria all include flying to Turkey and then crossing the border into Syria

Turkey has been exposed a long time being muslim brotherhood, they backed morsi big time in egypt to win. They want to use the MB idealogy because it's established around the world and then lead the restored 'caliphate' the ottoman empire, but it's going around the world making sure to establish it in key islamic countries one by one. Qatar is backing this financially as turkey cannot be seen involved due to it's western human rights system and international image, it lets qatar handle it. Notice they created a base in qatar to protect them? they are partners.

Notice how they don't help PL/SL, they are clear to help only where Islamists are strongest and in power which is hamar. If we elected an islamist in pl/sl, they would work with us immediately also as they want to cement the nation for the brotherhood completly. But PL/SL won't acccept them because they believe in highly centralized policy for somalia and not federation.

@DR OSMAN somalia needs chemotherapy. It’s has cancer. But chemo is not a cure, it instead radiates and kills off the cancer , which puts the human body through great stress. That’s what somalia needs. It won’t be easy (like chemo on the human body) but it’s necessary to kill off the cancer.

Right now Somalia doesn’t exist. That’s the truth of the matter . It’s actually at a point where multiple countries are fighting over who gets to control the failed state and build it up in their image . That’s why somalia has been stagnant . Countries are playing shadow games and if one side can’t have control it will find a way to keep the entire place destabilized .

Just pay very close attention to Abiy Ahmed and Afwerki and their handling of Farmajo . Either he plays by their rules or face the consequences

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN somalia needs chemotherapy. It’s has cancer. But chemo is not a cure, it instead radiates and kills off the cancer , which puts the human body through great stress. That’s what somalia needs. It won’t be easy (like chemo on the human body) but it’s necessary to kill off the cancer.

Right now Somalia doesn’t exist. That’s the truth of the matter . It’s actually at a point where multiple countries are fighting over who gets to control the failed state and build it up in their image . That’s why somalia has been stagnant . Countries are playing shadow games and if one side can’t have control it will find a way to keep the entire place destabilized .

Just pay very close attention to Abiy Ahmed and Afwerki and their handling of Farmajo . Either he plays by their rules or face the consequences

If you ever hear caliphate which the muslim brotherhood policy is about, the system is clear. Highly centralized. One Caliph and little mayors in each region, that's why hawiye side with them, it fits their policy vision for somalia also and that's the only reason their islamist in mogadishu, it's got nothing to do with religion, it's a way to control somalis under hamar again. PL sees thru their games @Mumin

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The materials comes from somewhere else.
But the Somali Xoolos are executing it.
A braindead Somali who believes he kills disbelievers is the one pressing on the button.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh I know all about the Muslim Brotherhood and their operations in the US. Didn’t know it at the time but some of the organizations being advertised in my town was directly funded by them. I know some guys that use to live in my city sitting in Egyptian prisons right now .

I will look into their other chapters across the world

I know Qatar is evil for a fact. It’s their Turkish friends I can’t quite figure out. I know Turkey knows what Qatars been up to. Also remember Turkey kept open borders with ISIS in exchange for cheap oil. All the stories about young Muslims from the West running off to fight in Syria all include flying to Turkey and then crossing the border into Syria
Turkey is bad aswell in same way they admitted to being biggest partner with America in Somalia in his speech and all America is doing in Somalia is droning and destabilising us.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If you ever hear caliphate which the muslim brotherhood policy is about, the system is clear. Highly centralized. One Caliph and little mayors in each region, that's why hawiye side with them, it fits their policy vision for somalia also and that's the only reason their islamist in mogadishu, it's got nothing to do with religion, it's a way to control somalis under hamar again. PL sees thru their games @Mumin
That makes no sense Mogadishu is being attacked since its the capital and has more buildings and people to hide this and cause the most damage

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That makes no sense Mogadishu is being attacked since its the capital and has more buildings and people to hide this and cause the most damage

Why would you attack mogadishu? there was no attack in mogadishu from 1994-2000, it was all quiet with raging warlords sometimes clashing but rarely. It all started when the govt came into the town, their attacking the govt not because it's the capital. They do not want to see a government in mogadishu a-lot of people in the business sector who are scared once peace develops, their market domination will end with foreign investors and somali diaspora coming back and they will be broke. Then you got nutters 'tribalists' under many disguises such as islamists who want to control all somalia from hamar and hate 'federal govt'. There is many actors i won't get into it. In general Mogadishu and hawiye as a whole regardless of politics centralist, federalist, islamist, no government seekers, is really scared other tribes stand on their own because it will show 'hawiye' is inefficient by himself ma garatay? ceebtasi bay ka cararayan inaysan isbixin karin somali la'anteeda. Look at their diaspora on tv, it's usually small and not successful, then compare with pl/jl diaspora on tv. Their locals are usually the poorest and backward so it's like carryin dead weight for them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
See puntland poverty level already less then mogadishu, our educated base higher they even admire our education system even the hawiyes who hate us. Our future prospects are much higher then theirs and they dont want in la ceebeeyo marka waxay isku qariyan hal dawlad hal somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When we have separate governments, iyo federalism it's really a testing mechanism to see where the problem is in somalia where-as if we are one government, we cant know and will just blame whoever we want without pointing to proof. Hawiye hate being exposed, somali hosteeda bay jecel yihin inay ceebtooda ku qariyan and not stand alone. But majerten have said enuff is enuff, qabil walbo ha isbixiyo and we will see yaa ugu awood roon and barwaaqo badan halka hawiye uu oranayo maya maya hal dawlad hal somalia. @Reiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending