I don't believe these bombings are done by somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't believe it. Someone else must be behind the bombings what kind of broke village hut people can do this? :draketf:

It has to be people who are well funded and intelligent and that isn't your ordinary dusty tuulo Somali :shookgabre:

One must wonder why they only target Mogadishu? Not other places because it's the centre of our politics so it must be by someone who hates farmaajo :farmajoyaab:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
It is simply UAE we have caught them multiple times transferring illegal materials to Mogadishu.UAE is unhappy with turkey in Mogadishu that they are boomerang the sht out of innocent Somalis

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What about the geeljire fools that carry out the attacks? Foreigners might fund it but at the end of the day one of our cayayaan does the job

Qatar has already been exposed multiple times by the UN for funding Al Shabab.

But anyways let’s take a look at Fahad Yasin and all the ex al Shabab memebers who hold high level gov positions now

Fahad Yasin the former Al Jaazera “reporter” (Qatar state propaganda ) operates for years as a spy for Qatar. He still flies on Qatari private planes regularly

Zakariye Isnail the former Al Shabab Intelligence leader is now the #2 at NISA behind Fahad Yasin.

You have roobow one of the founding fathers running for control of Southwest State and you already have another ex al Shabab Ahmed Madoobe leading Jubbaland. Is this the SFG or the al Shabab gov???

A new UN report is on the way detailing al Shababs infiltration of the FGS and the SNA . Qatar and Fahad yasin are both named in this report. Wait for it to come out

The UN basically calling Fahad Yasin the head of NISA a Qatari puppet . The report will be published in full soon. For now we have some exerts online I can link you to if you want

Somali entrepreneur pays tax to the feds and extortion money to AS.

At the end of the day us consumers pick up the bill as we purchase goods and service.

Also the terrorist attack that happened the other day, the uniforms al Shabab was wearing came from Mogadishu Stabilization Force

The force use to be under control of SomaliPM but Fahad Yasin brought them under the control of the presidents

All while Villa Somalia tried to claim they didn’t even exist to UN inspectors. Sounds to me like Fahad Yasin brought them under his own control

Some of this report is already being covered by the news before its full release for the amount of shocking information it contains

https://www.apnews.com/9b0bcd2c5b354e83b2882cd147e17385

Such as this Associated Press piece about how the illicit charcoal trade funds both Al Shabab and the Jubbaland Admin at the same time. Funny how the head of Jubbaland is also one of the ex leaders of al Shabab riiiiiiight?

:ulyin:

Last but not least the UN report sadly also confirms that Al Shabab has succefully infiltrated the Somali government in Mogadishu

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Most powers don't want Somalia to be rebuilt.

Especially our neighbors in Africa as well as across the gulf.

The West would rather keep it under chaos as that would prevent us from getting in their way of their operations in the region.

The bombings are orchestrated by local entrenched sub clans and corrupt business people that profit from the chaos in Xamar.

How else would the bombers be able to drive their huge bombs 7+ miles through dozens of roadstops outside and inside the city.

The whole city is being held hostage by mediocre or incompetent government officials and businesses that would never had been able to be in the position they're in if it wasn't for the current situation.

Competent gov officials and entrepreneurs are on top of their hit list.

Let's just start over and build the capital somewhere else and avoid all the entrenched powers that are purposefully scaring away all those interested in development.

Once you have some decent development projects going you'll kickstart the economy and in turn would be able to fund better governance and security.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia was wrong to side with qatar officially. This is where terrorists who leave the game go and sleep, they also host hamas leader there too. It's like the den of terrorists in qatar. Imagine bin laden was sleeping in washington or london and the amount of eyebrows that would be raised. Trump also blasted them when he was in saudi.

Qatar don't even hide their links to terrorists. Yet this fahad yasin is apart of the govt which only proves the govt is all terrorists also and would never want shabab defeated, they probably leak information to shabab about who to kill and when to do it and how. I think they use shabab as a way to keep opposition to their dominance down in hamar with threats of killings or assasinations.

Mogadishu is a den of terrorists plus those terrorists in suits are even worse in parliament al-ictisam, dam jadiid, al islah, it's basically shabab wearing a suit and not a bomb, same policy and ideas are exactly the same and they report to the same nation 'qatar'. Qatar uses two approaches it funds islamic parties in parliament and funds shabab it's military wing. It's the same thing one military wing and the other political face(islamic party). They attack the govt multi dimensional from inside parliament and ministries and outside thru bombs.

Even Mohamed Said Atam former Al shabab commander in Puntland now resides in Qatar. One thing I’ll give those Qatari bastards is that they were able to build one of the best propaganda channels in the world , Al Jazeera. Somehow only the Americans , Israelis , Chinese and Russians beat the Qataris at propaganda. They are very effective.

They get foreign funding, but the dirty work is done by starving zooomalis.

Most of the moryaanimo and outlaw happens outside Mudulood districs.

AC hadalbey iska maqlaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even Mohamed Said Atam former Al shabab commander in Puntland now resides in Qatar. One thing I’ll give those Qatari bastards is that they were able to build one of the best propaganda channels in the world , Al Jazeera. Somehow only the Americans , Israelis , Chinese and Russians beat the Qataris at propaganda. They are very effective.

You should read into about the muslim brotherhood and all his chapters around the world, they are very effective indeed penetrating univeristies and especially muslim student associations, they penetrate islamic organizations in the western world to lobby the western governments. In poorer countries they just buy out all the economic lifelines like telecoms, bakaraha, bosaso markets, etc. They also control the best universities in mogadishu to pump out more 'nutter' politicians in the future and to keep the supply up. Money + future politicians pumped from their simad university in hamar!!! these niggas are here to stay for the long term.

You should read into about the muslim brotherhood and all his chapters around the world, they are very effective indeed penetrating univeristies and especially muslim student associations, they penetrate islamic organizations in the western world to lobby the western governments. In poorer countries they just buy out all the economic lifelines like telecoms, bakaraha, bosaso markets, etc. They also control the best universities in mogadishu to pump out more 'nutter' politicians in the future and to keep the supply up. Money + future politicians pumped from their simad university in hamar!!! these niggas are here to stay for the long term.

Oh I know all about the Muslim Brotherhood and their operations in the US. Didn’t know it at the time but some of the organizations being advertised in my town was directly funded by them. I know some guys that use to live in my city sitting in Egyptian prisons right now .

I will look into their other chapters across the world

I know Qatar is evil for a fact. It’s their Turkish friends I can’t quite figure out. I know Turkey knows what Qatars been up to. Also remember Turkey kept open borders with ISIS in exchange for cheap oil. All the stories about young Muslims from the West running off to fight in Syria all include flying to Turkey and then crossing the border into Syria

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Pureblood @Mumin there is 3 wings in Somalia. Diaspora western educated and democratic pushers(their the weakest in terms of funding, base population, etc due to no western based universities producing secularists). 2nd wing is the islamists(their strongly backed locally thru simad university and east africa university in bosaso and possibly a few in SL) to generate politicians and they are well funded(qatar, turkey, local telecom and hawala kings of somalia) plus they have established chapters in muslim brotherhood in mogadishu and bosaso al islah, ictisam, etc. 3rd wing is the nationalist and siyad barre day admirer politicians(usually the older types), they are independents usually but they can't do much on their own either without aligning to 'islamist' like farmajo did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending