I don’t see the problem with ghosting

Muji

VIP
I’m a modern millennial who regularly ghosts people if I want them out of my life. I’ve had it done to me and it’s usually my solution for dealing with relationships that have lasted too long

I’ve heard people likening it to abuse but I think those people have attachment issues.

Do you expect me to call you and tell you I don’t want to speak to you because x, y, and z? I don’t owe you anything. And what explanation can I give you that won’t hurt you? You are setting us up for an awkward conversation just take the block in silence darling.

Muji

VIP
Reasons why I might ghost you

1. You annoy me
2. You add nothing to my life
3. You bore me
4. I want people who are doing big things in my life and that ain’t you
5. I don’t like your energy
6. You were in a nightmare I had

Lol
Because I refuse to stay in an interaction that I don’t want to be in?

On one thread you say this is adult conversation. Next thread you say you have no problem with ghosting. You are all over the place. It's like you don't know who you are. You come across like a follower with no conviction

Muji

VIP
On one thread you say this is adult conversation. Next thread you say you have no problem with ghosting. You are all over the place. It's like you don't know who you are. You come across like a follower with no conviction

Didn’t realise only children ghost

She’s a agent of chaos she just says the thing she thinks will get the most reaction, I don’t know why you’re engaging her.

She’s a agent of chaos she just says the thing she thinks will get the most reaction, I don’t know why you’re engaging her.

Trust me I know. Just wanted to show her how silly she is. She is not even a good troll as she lacks consistency

It depends. Like if you’re in the “talking stage” and you have him your number but don’t see it going anywhere I think it’s fine to ghost since that’s the only way they would take the hint anyway. But it’s weird to do it with someone you had some kind of relationship/friendship with

I’m a modern millennial who regularly ghosts people if I want them out of my life. I’ve had it done to me and it’s usually my solution for dealing with relationships that have lasted too long

I’ve heard people likening it to abuse but I think those people have attachment issues.

Do you expect me to call you and tell you I don’t want to speak to you because x, y, and z? I don’t owe you anything. And what explanation can I give you that won’t hurt you? You are setting us up for an awkward conversation just take the block in silence darling.
You seem really interested in this topic. You were talking about it a couple of times and now started w thread. How many guys have you ghosted since then?

I personally changed my opinion after I was rejected rather savagely. Ghosting is more humane IMHO. I wouldn't do it though I'd just be honest and tell the person why I don't wanna stay in touch. As long as it is not too insulting they shouldn't feel too hurt.

I don't feel like I owe it to them. But when you talk to someone for weeks/months I definitely wouldn't feel right ghosting them.

Ghost so hard they call me Danny phantom. Its actual more polite to ghost, than confront said person. The bridge is still intact incase they fix their problems. Ghosted dozens of friends who became mooryaan good for naughts.

let them know you don't have to be rude. And if they persist after telling them ghost them then.
Its good to inform them because it doesn't leave them hanging and waiting around. Its polite as well as humane.
I am guilty of ghosting people but it was usually due to them being extremely disrespectful early on but i've never ghosted anyone i was seriously considering.
the longer the relationship the more painful it is to ghost for them.
Don't lead someone on for years then ghost them. That's pure evil. If you're going to ghost at least do it early on.

Last edited:

Trending