I don’t like Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
dont turn this into a somali family thing when its the men causing the problems :ftw9nwa:. allow the bullshit sob story too about adapting to a new environment. somali hooyos can go above and beyond to care for their kids regardless of circumstance, but the niman congregate at marfashes like lowlifes chewing khat like no tomorrow because they refuse to adapt to new surroundings, even though everyone else can ?? maybe you guys have more in common with the madows you like to slander, cause if islam wasnt a thing, somalis would surpass them in baby mama count. :ftw9nwa:
absalute bullshit

somali men causing problems allow using somali men to attack somebody whoes not in to selfhating xalimos and
excuse me not all xalimos are angels they are responcible for kicking out kids who end up in drugs and crime and not bieng able to fully parent these kids

don't worry soldiers, I am sure most xaliimos don't want you either.

there's no love lost btwn the current xaliimos and faaraxs. Find a good ajnabi woman and marry her. Xaliimos compound misfortune. They are the worst thing God has created after hell.

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Oh look what we have here...another incel :abuxyga:
.. dont worry about it u bantu
tenor.gif

Here let me help u out

uganda-signpost-along-rural-road-450w-131855891.jpg

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
don't worry soldiers, I am sure most xaliimos don't want you either.

there's no love lost btwn the current xaliimos and faaraxs. Find a good ajnabi woman and marry her. Xaliimos compound misfortune. They are the worst thing God has created after hell.
lmfao +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending