I don’t like Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Reason why I don’t like Somali chicks is because they low hanging fruit. Majority of them don’t have good looks, when they do have the later, they not actually into Somali guys. As a Somali man I get lots of interest from Ajnabi I think it’s time to integrate. Btw, I strongly believed in Somali girls are for Somali men. f*ck that shit.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Another troll post. :siilaanyolaugh: By a dormant account. Must you insist on reverberating old perverted ideas.

If you have an ajnabi woman fetish then pursue them. Stop being double minded. You can't serve two masters. You can't be pro-Somali, while negating Xalimos which aren't a monolith.

Do you also have an abberant cuckold fetish, too? Most who post these topics seem to be stuck in a vicious thought loop. Its very unhealthy.

Last edited:
Reason why I don’t like Somali chicks is because they low hanging fruit. Majority of them don’t have good looks, when they do have the later, they not actually into Somali guys. As a Somali man I get lots of interest from Ajnabi I think it’s time to integrate. Btw, I strongly believed in Somali girls are for Somali men. f*ck that shit.

This is paramount to treason and contributive to the destruction of the cushite race. Woe to you, you weak-minded cowardice sheep. Glory to the Cushites and our vast lands of the Horn. Glory to our wealth, language, blood, and glory be to our existence till the day of judgement.

I dont mind abu tyrone. If you halimos want some african, you can get you some african. I thought long hard, and african/somali mix isnt that bad. Both brown, both kinky hair.
Whats forbidden and demonic is mixing with dhegacas.
Forgive me by african brothers
@onlyme

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here we go again. This is post #5893780 of why Somali women are unattractive and how y’all should go for ajnabi women. Why don’t you guys quit talking shit and just go date out then instead of sounding so bitter?
:icon rolleyes:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I like halimos but when they are badly raised, they are like blacks and arabs in the West. They behave like animals.
But the ones that i knew all my life were from Africa and they were good people.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
FOR Somali Men/Women: If you aren't interested in dating Somali Female/Males then quit your endless sobbing on Social media and date other races.

Most people will talk the talk, few will walk the walk; be amongst those few.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
This is paramount to treason and contributive to the destruction of the cushite race. Woe to you, you weak-minded cowardice sheep. Glory to the Cushites and our vast lands of the Horn. Glory to our wealth, language, blood, and glory be to our existence till the day of judgement.

Woe to me? I send a hoe to u
And that’s overdue, in a golden coup
Your just another older coot, ashy dude with a moulden spoon,

Ps:
1) Ur vast land is unstable like an afghan
2) stop hibernating most of ur cushites in incarceration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending