I don’t hate Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
People seem to think I have an agenda towards Somali guys truth is that’s not the case

What’s however is true is that I bash Somali guys who neglect their parental duties

I bash the ones who neglect their wife

I bash the ones who believe the woman is the one whose supposed to cook and clean and who will brag that the only time he enters the kitchen is to get a glass of water

And I bash the ones who believe just cause they married her the wife is their property

Just so you know Marrying a girl doesn’t mean she’s your property you treat her with respect because her father gave you her hand in marriage and you should honor your promise that you will take care of her and love her

People seem to think I have an agenda towards Somali guys truth is that’s not the case

What’s however is true is that I bash Somali guys who neglect their parental duties

I bash the ones who believe the woman is the one whose supposed to cook and clean and who will brag that the only time he enters the kitchen is to get a glass of water

And I bash the ones who believe just cause they married her the wife is their property

Just so you know Marrying a girl doesn’t mean she’s your property you treat her with respect because her father gave you her hand in marriage and you should honor your promise that you will take care of her and love her

I would love to marry a Somali man, but everyday I am convinced that it will most likely not happen. Somali boys in London are uneducated, on the streets and unambitious. I am at university and hope to join the Civil Service when I graduate and raise my children in a middle class home that values education, intelligence and ambition. My chances of securing a Somali man that meets these credentials in the UK is sadly very low.

How can you be a guy and start off with "i don't hate somali guys"?

Who the hell goes around thinking that women are property? Is that a thing?

This might sound controversial, but wouldn't that be sexy as hell. Have a leash around her neck telling her to crawl and give you her paw. Then give her a cookie for being a good girl, and stroke her head gently.

I'm just joking. I'm not an asshole and I respect all women, but I wouldn't mind playing games with my future wife if she is down.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Did your aabo leave or something, where is this comin from:shookgabre:

Mercury

VIP
When a somali guy says I don't hate somali guys. Thought that sh!t was from xaliimo's side only:wow1:

I got a friend who works in a high position in a IT company he lost count how many times a somali Guy asked him if he worked there as a cleaner they believe a somali cant get such a job

Mercury

VIP
How can you be a guy and start off with "i don't hate somali guys"?

Who the hell goes around thinking that women are property? Is that a thing?

This might sound controversial, but wouldn't that be sexy as hell. Have a leash around her neck telling her to crawl and give you her paw. Then give her a cookie for being a good girl, and stroke her head gently.

I'm just joking. I'm not an asshole and I respect all women, but I wouldn't mind playing games with my future wife if she is down.
Go back home youll see exactly what I mean you can even see it here in the west

Mercury

VIP
Did your aabo leave or something, where is this comin from:shookgabre:

No I like it when I see a somali thats doing good in life

However Im embarrased when I see somali youth that walk in groups hanging in corner shops

Im embarrassed to see somali fathers that see no wrong with hanging in coffee shops as if it was their day job

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I got a friend who works in a high position in a IT company he lost count how many times a somali Guy asked him if he worked there as a cleaner they believe a somali cant get such a job
How do they relate tho?:what1:

You're talking about the somali guys that you hate... and you took example of a guy working in a company---> that's jealousy, xaasidnimo, which is another case.

Talk about your case:ummhmm:

Mercury

VIP
How do they relate tho?:what1:

You're talking about the somali guys that you hate... and you took example of a guy working in a company---> that's jealousy, xaasidnimo, which is another case.

Talk about your case:ummhmm:
I bash I don’t hate hate would imply that if the person was burning I wouldn’t even bother crossing the street to save them

Mercury

VIP
I would love to marry a Somali man, but everyday I am convinced that it will most likely not happen. Somali boys in London are uneducated, on the streets and unambitious. I am at university and hope to join the Civil Service when I graduate and raise my children in a middle class home that values education, intelligence and ambition. My chances of securing a Somali man that meets these credentials in the UK is sadly very low.

Isnt UK pretty big why not look outside London

No I like it when I see a somali thats doing good in life

However Im embarrased when I see somali youth that walk in groups hanging in corner shops

Im embarrassed to see somali fathers that see no wrong with hanging in coffee shops as if it was their day job
That is why i want to help these youth so we can break the cycle and prevent them from becoming lazy like the previous generation that failed them and didn't advise them properly. I would even open a school for somalis to remove the terrible influence from them that public schools influence but (real sad story) a family friend opened an islamic school and my mother told me that they forced it to be shut down because someone claimed it was linked to terrorism and sending kids to isis.

We are responsible for breaking the trend! i hate it when somalis lament on the terrible state of our community and home country, when we all know we can't do anything to change the past. We can only influence the future by helping ourselves and the future youth. I plan to tutor young somalis for a discounted price on the weekend to help poor somali children that me not have the proper ambition or good advise in their lives that will help lead them to success.

Mercury

VIP
That is why i want to help these youth so we can break the cycle and prevent them from becoming lazy like the previous generation that failed them and didn't advise them properly. I would even open a school for somalis to remove the terrible influence from them that public schools influence but (real sad story) a family friend opened an islamic school and my mother told me that they forced it to be shut down because someone claimed it was linked to terrorism and sending kids to isis.

We are responsible for breaking the trend! i hate it when somalis lament on the terrible state of our community and home country, when we all know we can't do anything to change the past. We can only influence the future by helping ourselves and the future youth. I plan to tutor young somalis for a discounted price on the weekend to help poor somali children that me not have the proper ambition or good advise in their lives that will help lead them to success.
You’re a good guy I hope you succeed I don’t think there’s much I can do for Somalis in Sweden but I plan to go back home and help the youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending