I don’t hate Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Toughen up a little for the sake of your future sons. It's your duty to give them a chance in the world sxb :francis:
Since they day they were conceived by @Mercury in a washroom at the doctor's office through IVF, those poor boys never had a chance.
:francis:

You’re a good guy I hope you succeed I don’t think there’s much I can do for Somalis in Sweden but I plan to go back home and help the youth
Haye! try your best. Like i said ignore the lost generation and focus on the youth, since their mindset is fresh and very flexible to positive change. I have some camels that i will inherit and i might as well sell them to open a tutoring centre rather than spend it on useless stuff.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I would love to marry a Somali man, but everyday I am convinced that it will most likely not happen. Somali boys in London are uneducated, on the streets and unambitious. I am at university and hope to join the Civil Service when I graduate and raise my children in a middle class home that values education, intelligence and ambition. My chances of securing a Somali man that meets these credentials in the UK is sadly very low.

Maasha Allah. Hopefully you will find someone nice and educated and respectful towards women and children.

Please check out my The Law of Attraction thread entitled:

STRENGTHEN Your Mental Atmosphere & MASTER Your Life! (law of attraction)

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ster-your-life-law-of-attraction.39459/page-5

People seem to think I have an agenda towards Somali guys truth is that’s not the case

What’s however is true is that I bash Somali guys who neglect their parental duties

I bash the ones who neglect their wife

I bash the ones who believe the woman is the one whose supposed to cook and clean and who will brag that the only time he enters the kitchen is to get a glass of water

And I bash the ones who believe just cause they married her the wife is their property

Just so you know Marrying a girl doesn’t mean she’s your property you treat her with respect because her father gave you her hand in marriage and you should honor your promise that you will take care of her and love her
We forgive you abaayo ,may you find the perfect Somali husband whose loyal and does the cooking Nd clea ing for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts