I don’t even want to go outside anymore 🤦🏾‍♀️ (Personal rant about fobs in Canada)

I have noticed an influx of West Africans, particularly Nigerians, to Canada. Many people have made complaints about Nigerian fobs literring all over the place and not cleaning up their mess. They are not as bad as Indians when it comes to manners and behavior. But it's still alarming to see this influx of Indian and Nigerian international students in Canada. These immigrants are fueling the housing crisis and putting pressure on the healthcare system. It's a very scary time to live in Canada. The healthcare system has collapsed. Record inflation has caused food insecurity, and racialized families have been impacted the most. You can't find housing in any part of the country, and newlywed couples are living in their parents house.

There is no housing, crumbling infrastructure, food insecurity, a lack of jobs, and a collapsing healthcare system, but we are witnessing an influx of immigrants into Canada. If this trend continues, Canada will be uninhabitable in a few years. Even if a new federal party is elected, it will take years to fix the mess Trudeau created. Pollivere himself acknowledged it. Canada is finished, sxb. That place won't recover anytime soon.
Right especially the timo jilaacs it would be bad enough if they’re all taking one apartment each even but they’re splitting fucking 1 room for 5 people. They’ll take any price even 10,000per 1bedroom they’ll just cram more people inside to even out the costs and “save money”. I had an Indian lady post a very vague room ad for $700 a month and when I asked if it’s shared over The phone she said it’s shared.. Shared room for $700 wtf? And when I told her I wasn’t interested anymore she was getting all sassy and saying she would’ve taken it. Ummm???

The worst part is whenever people online talk about the problems being created by the flood of timo jilaac international “students” they get all defensive and they always say they’re “helping” the economy by funding these diploma mills. Like what???🤣🤣🤣 That money is going only to diploma mills who bring in more students who continue to drive up the housing prices and make the problem worse. It’s like baranbaro saying they’re cleaning your house😫I hate to make that analogy but seriously it’s the best way I can describe it

Last edited:
In my experience a lot of MIDDLE AGED west African fobs have bothered or harassed me .. excessive staring, trying to chat me up etc and in the weirdest ways like yesterday this fob making kissy faces at me and staring for like 15 mins (my last straw that triggered me to make this post) or some of them randomly trying to STOP ME FROM WALKING so they can “make conversation” like idk how they’re so clueless and delusional. And as I’ve emphasized they’re always middle aged men…!! Men with wrinkles that most likely have a wife and kids at home idk what’s their problem I’m not sure if they’re doing it for the thrill to every African woman or is it some somali fetish idek. I have so many crazy stories..

I’m particularly bothered because of the sheer number of them and their age. However I can’t emphasize enough that Ethiopian fobs have been WAYYY worst to me. thank god there’s only a very small number of them I actually have ptsd because they don’t take a hint unlike west African fobs and straight up just follow me. I had a really creepy experience in Calgary where I was walking down this busy street & I noticed this Ethiopian fob was silently following me for the longest time. I took a circle and sure enough he did it too so I pretended I was crossing the street and right before the stoplight turned red I dashed backwards. the first time this happened was when I was deadass 15 IN BROAD DAYLIGHT after school I had another grown ass Ethiopian fob follow me down a block and he kept insisting to take me out for dinner or i don’t remember how he worded it it was Years ago. But as a 15 year old that shit is terrifying 💀 just imagine being a teen girl getting chased by a big belly 50 yr old adeer … I had to hide in a pizza shop🤦🏾‍♀️

All these fobs need social training like it’s insane idk how the f*ck they’re even allowed in. If I die young an Ethiopian fob killed me 🤦🏾‍♀️
I believe you 100%. I was walking with an abayo in Oslo around this time last year, and I was shocked at the amount of people starring or behaving/condicting primitively. One old ass horner (not sure his ethnicity) even turned around and licked his lips. I was in shock and asked her do you encounter this often? She said yes.

I have been hearing lots of good stuff about UAE honestly this might just be where I end up going fr. I had a convo with this jamaican lawyer and she was giving me advice on what to do after Uni and she told me if I’m stuck I can teach English in Dubai, good pay, they don’t take income tax either, and APPARENTLY teachers don’t have to pay for an apartment or transportation…? I need to confirm that for myself but holy shit if that last part is true .. Dubai is 100% my end goal 💯💯💯💯Trust me my English wayyyy better than what I type on somalispot LOOL
It's true. The generous perks the UAE government offers to teachers and nurses are unheard of in most parts of the world. You get an amazing healthcare and housing allowance. You also get your own personal driver who takes you to work and brings you back to your house. Life is stress-free in the UAE. I even heard cases of teachers getting free Umrah trips. You also get a free flight ticket whenever you want to take a short vacation in your home country. So in the summers, when you want to visit family in Canada, you can do so for free. Canada is finished.

Right especially the timo jilaacs it would be bad enough if they’re all taking one apartment each even but they’re splitting fucking 1 room for 5 people. They’ll take any price even 10,000per 1bedroom they’ll just cram more people inside to even out the costs and “save money”. I had an Indian lady post a very vague room ad for $700 a month and when I asked if it’s shared over The phone she said it’s shared.. Shared room for $700 wtf? And when I told her I wasn’t interested anymore she was getting all sassy and saying she would’ve taken it. Ummm???

The worst part is whenever people online talk about the problems being created by the flood of international “students” they get all defensive and they always say they’re “helping” the economy by funding these diploma mills. Like what???🤣🤣🤣 That money is going only to diploma mills who bring in more students who continue to drive up the housing prices and make the problem worse.
Exactly. There's like 10 Indian international students living in a two-bedroom apartment. They all split the rent, which makes it affordable for them. That's why there is a housing crisis in Canada. Rent prices have skyrocketed and are through the roof because of these international students. There is no housing available. There is a rising trend of newlywed couples moving into their parents houses because no housing is available. This is a very scary time to live in Canada.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Exactly. There's like 10 Indian international students living in a two-bedroom apartment. They all split the rent, which makes it affordable for them. That's why there is a housing crisis in Canada. Rent prices have skyrocketed and are through the roof because of these international students. There is no housing available. There is a rising trend of newlywed couples moving into their parents houses because no housing is available. This is a very scary time to live in Canada.
Ngl you never struck as a fellow Reer henny. I always read your posts in a thick UK xalimo accent 💀

In my experience a lot of MIDDLE AGED west African fobs have bothered or harassed me .. excessive staring, trying to chat me up etc and in the weirdest ways like yesterday this fob making kissy faces at me and staring for like 15 mins (my last straw that triggered me to make this post) or some of them randomly trying to STOP ME FROM WALKING so they can “make conversation” like idk how they’re so clueless and delusional. And as I’ve emphasized they’re always middle aged men…!! Men with wrinkles that most likely have a wife and kids at home idk what’s their problem I’m not sure if they’re doing it for the thrill to every African woman or is it some somali fetish idek. I have so many crazy stories..

I’m particularly bothered because of the sheer number of them and their age. However I can’t emphasize enough that Ethiopian fobs have been WAYYY worst to me. thank god there’s only a very small number of them I actually have ptsd because they don’t take a hint unlike west African fobs and straight up just follow me. I had a really creepy experience in Calgary where I was walking down this busy street & I noticed this Ethiopian fob was silently following me for the longest time. I took a circle and sure enough he did it too so I pretended I was crossing the street and right before the stoplight turned red I dashed backwards. the first time this happened was when I was deadass 15 IN BROAD DAYLIGHT after school I had another grown ass Ethiopian fob follow me down a block and he kept insisting to take me out for dinner or i don’t remember how he worded it it was Years ago. But as a 15 year old that shit is terrifying 💀 just imagine being a teen girl getting chased by a big belly 50 yr old adeer … I had to hide in a pizza shop🤦🏾‍♀️

All these fobs need social training like it’s insane idk how the f*ck they’re even allowed in. If I die young an Ethiopian fob killed me 🤦🏾‍♀️
Damn life of a women is crazy getting hit on since 15 by old men is kinda wild, Seems like more of a gender issue I never come across a rude west african international student most are usually kind and out going while Indians tend to be cliquey and they try to act prestige like they are high class people even though they are probably from the miiyi in india. That's why I like the gulf better than Canada better lifestyle over there Indians know their role in society and behave, in Canada they have taken over.

I’m doing a physics degree (biophysics to be specific) tbh. Ik I might sound dumb for this but I’m still considering what I want to do afterwards (chose this program cuz it’s the best balance for me and I need to be challenged to feel motivated). I don’t want to go to Europe because I know for the most part the same things happening there and on my trip last year i felt a similar degree of hostility (and I was only in each city I visited for one weeks tops😩) . And pretty much all of my family is in North America so I don’t have much need for proximity to Europe

A decent amount of English speaking population would be nice (for when I first come) but ideally I’d want to learn the language of where ever i move to so it doesn’t matter much to me. What matters most for me is balance of fitting in and decent standard of living. The population needs to be of sound mind and have a decent culture (the last thing I’m going to do is move to a country where following random women is normal… I have enough of Fobs pulling that shit over here- moving to a country with a culture like that is akin to suicide for me😂).

I’d love somewhere nice in Africa but I have to do some research. Maybe Rwanda 🤔 but i don’t know much about it other than what I’ve heard.

Try the states. Thats my plan in the upcoming years.

I'm not even joking i was planning to go to america but then i saw the videos on the migrant crisis and how horrible it is.... I don't think I'd last a day. I know america is a big country but they're saying like 12,000 illegals a day are coming in astaghfurillah. Look up the videos they even shut down a highschool in NYC to let illegal immigrants sleep in the gym:yloezpe:Basically RIP the western world.

America has 300 million ppl abayo, you will not notice an uptick of migrants unless you move to a concentrated area.

Did the whites called you curry muncher 😂
Naw but the body language and Tone feels like it smh did I mention an cadaan coworker mistook me as an Indian international he literally LAUGHED IN MY FACE while asking me “so when did you get here??“ Smh that moment felt like a flashback to a past life where I got called a paki🤣🤣 I do NOT understand I literally look fully somali I mean these west African fobs straight up just say “somali?” To me out of nowhere meanwhile Indians speaking to me in their language and every other race thinks I’m an international 🤦🏾‍♀️

Sister, come to the U.S.A.
At least the ones here are educated and the don't stink up public transportation because there's hardly any public transportation in America.

If I had a Nickle for every time I've seen a post like this made by a new user, I would have 4 Nickels its not many but its weird that its happened 4 times
:hmm:
Idk where you’re at but reer Canada we‘re struggling out here fr there’s no place left in this country that’s safe only option is to leave and pray the timo jilaacs don’t attack there next😭 They’re deadass everywhere I saw a Kenyan subreddit where Kenyans were complaining about them being isolated and racist towards NATIVEE kenyans. Timo jilaacs are the new yahuds 🤣😂other than israel I never understood the hate yahuds get cuz eveyrthing they get accused of timo jilaacs ACTUALLYY doing 🤣🤣

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Idk where you’re at but reer Canada we‘re struggling out here fr there’s no place left in this country that’s safe only option is to leave and pray the timo jilaacs don’t attack there next😭 They’re deadass everywhere I saw a Kenyan subreddit where Kenyans were complaining about them being isolated and racist towards NATIVEE kenyans. Timo jilaacs are the new yahuds 🤣😂other than israel I never understood the hate yahuds get cuz eveyrthing they get accused of timo jilaacs ACTUALLYY doing 🤣🤣
The way you type indicates your probably a attractive person, Anyways you should put Australia on your list.

Both the way you type and what your typing.
I’m so flattered actually cuz this is gonna sound weird but I’ve always been insecure about the way I type however it would take way too much time and conscious effort to change my natural flow and style while texting … 🙏🏾 About my physical appearance well beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. I’m not my own type but I mean fobs get addicted to me on first sight so🌚👀(but this is unfortunately not in my favour 😔)

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I’m so flattered actually cuz this is gonna sound weird but I’ve always been insecure about the way I type however it would take way too much time and conscious effort to change my natural flow and style while texting … 🙏🏾 About my physical appearance well beauty is in the eye of the beholder .. I’m not my own type but I mean fobs get addicted to me on first sight so🌚👀(however this is unfortunately not in my favour 😔)
How old are you?

Trending

Latest posts