I cut my hair after one year of growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally cut my hair today wallahi miss my hair so much already my swag was my hair the ladies loved it but f*ck it im gonna not grow back now im going back home in june so i had no choice or else ill get violated in sland my new cut kinda decent but still I feel like a part of me died today rip to my hair I loved my hair goodbye hair its a new change its a new flex its a new wave it's a new age nigga f*ck growing hair long leave that shit in the UK in somaliland strictly skin fade nigga fam only 2 months and two weeks till I fly out its litt wallahi I love my country im gonna make a youtube channel from there recording every fuckrey the trap to the housepartys with the es the liqs the geedo the lean everything nigga im posting on my channel stay tuned wallahi geeljire doesnt gasstalk stay tuned get ready for the most funniest day to day vlogs from the biggest problem in hargeisa adeer gang gang.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I finally cut my hair today wallahi miss my hair so much already my swag was my hair the ladies loved it but f*ck it im gonna not grow back now im going back home in june so i had no choice or else ill get violated in sland my new cut kinda decent but still I feel like a part of me died today rip to my hair I loved my hair goodbye hair its a new change its a new flex its a new wave it's a new age nigga f*ck growing hair long leave that shit in the UK in somaliland strictly skin fade nigga fam only 2 months and two weeks till I fly out its litt wallahi I love my country im gonna make a youtube channel from there recording every fuckrey the trap to the housepartys with the es the liqs the geedo the lean everything nigga im posting on my channel stay tuned wallahi geeljire doesnt gasstalk stay tuned get ready for the most funniest day to day vlogs from the biggest problem in hargeisa adeer gang gang.
Ive been growing my hair since 2016 after i shaved it all. Ngl though ive always cut it after it reaches below my shoulder. Im still growing it but im cutting it when i go umrah.
Girls love a bearded man who has long hair its manly and i keep my beard neat and my hair naturally straightens when it reaches a certain length

Ive been growing my hair since 2016 after i shaved it all. Ngl though ive always cut it after it reaches below my shoulder. Im still growing it but im cutting it when i go umrah.
Girls love a bearded man who has long hair its manly and i keep my beard neat and my hair naturally straightens when it reaches a certain length
My hair was close my shoulders I have wavy hair not too straight ladies loved it but im just trying keep skin fade and grow my beard out while im in hargeisa might grow the top a lil bit though but not long dont want muse bixi askars cutting my hair in the street you get me kkk

Hav
Have you ever braided your hair I use to get cornrows and single plaits all the time I got dutch braids last week it looked saucey wallahi but f*ck it ill grow my shit back one day its minor hair comes and goes

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Hav

Have you ever braided your hair I use to get cornrows and single plaits all the time I got dutch braids last week it looked saucey wallahi but f*ck it ill grow my shit back one day its minor hair comes and goes
Depends, i once got single plaits and it suited me, but id never leave my house with braided hair. I wear a hair band though

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
My hair was close my shoulders I have wavy hair not too straight ladies loved it but im just trying keep skin fade and grow my beard out while im in hargeisa might grow the top a lil bit though but not long dont want muse bixi askars cutting my hair in the street you get me kkk
I don't mean straight as in Ajaabin straight as in my hair wont become an afro and itll be straight but my hsir is wavey , i wash it twice a week and only use olive oil and shea butter once or twice.
I braid my hair put saliid on the roots then unbraid it and comb it through the whole hair

I don't mean straight as in Ajaabin straight as in my hair wont become an afro and itll be straight but my hsir is wavey , i wash it twice a week and only use olive oil and shea butter once or twice.
I braid my hair put saliid on the roots then unbraid it and comb it through the whole hair
Yeah I get you sxb you have same hair type like my hair doesnt get afro aswell dont cut your hair though unless your fully sure I cut my hair too early now lowkey miss my hair wallahi

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Yeah yeah hair band is essential abti braids are saucey bro you should get dutch braids
If i hadnt had a beard and did dutch braids I'd look like a gyal LOOOL
Im thinking of shaving the sides laakin reer somalia would kill me
Yeah I get you sxb you have same hair type like my hair doesnt get afro aswell dont cut your hair though unless your fully sure I cut my hair too early now lowkey miss my hair wallahi
I wanna cut my hair because im going Umrah laakin im gonna cut like abit so itll still be long . Waryahee good to know theres somali men who have long hair and beautiful beards

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You will most likely be disappointed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good job cutting your hair. If u r going to Somaliland with Aabo...it is only right. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending