North Africans getting karbaashed on Twitter šŸ’€

north africans claiming Africa was named after them will always be funny until the matter is settled as the origin of the name is still widely disputed.
1714265725040.png

1714265770295.png

yes it is possible. its not settled though.

step out of line & go see how your North African brethrenā€™s treat you. Somali incels arenā€™t staying out of it, theyā€™re defending North Africans per usual
Most North Africans are indifferent to North Africans, I have been to Egypt multiple times, I have family who live there and visit often and have nothing but good things to say, never faced racism at all. My experience obviously wonā€™t be the same as everyone elseā€™s but you need to give up this Arab boogeyman narrative you always push.

Most North Africans are indifferent to North Africans, I have been to Egypt multiple times, I have family who live there and visit often and have nothing but good things to say, never faced racism at all. My experience obviously wonā€™t be the same as everyone elseā€™s but you need to give up this Arab boogeyman narrative you always push.
Delusional beg.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Times change, dynamics change. For some time, it was the other way around until the Arabs lost influence to the Persians and Turks.

History has a lot of turning points. If for example, the 'Black Mamluk' faction had won in the Middle East and not made Salahudeen angry, the centuries that follow would look different. Egypt's ruling class today would be dark-skinned, etc

ā€œMelanated African womanā€ biracial?? Yikes. You weirdos genuinely believe prehistoric admixture shields you from anti blackness.. step out of line & go see how your North African brethrenā€™s treat you. Somali incels arenā€™t staying out of it, theyā€™re defending North Africans per usual
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why you acting like Somalis donā€™t say these Africans to differentiate themselves or say madow especially back home