I change my mind about Somali men...

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Not all of y'all trash. I misjudged y'all. I was at the mall the other day and there was this somali man shopping groceries and taking care of his children simultaneously. Let's not paint all somali men with the same brush. You have to dig through the most disgusting dirt to find the most gorgeous diamond sometimes...:it0tdo8:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
is taking care of your OWN KIDS and shopping for groceries now impressive
i had to laff

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Not all of y'all trash. I misjudged y'all. I was at the mall the other day and there was this somali man shopping groceries and taking care of his children simultaneously. Let's not paint all somali men with the same brush. You have to dig through the most disgusting dirt to find the most gorgeous diamond sometimes...:it0tdo8:
I feel attacked :what1:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
talent level: 3 out of

Bad vibes ayan you wouldn't understand she only asked me once and I went out and did it. I think I deserve a higher rating and more praise to be honest. I don't think you'll ever find a Somali man the same as me

:trumpsmirk:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Judging other people is just a reflection of you and not them in reality. But whatever....

:manny:
tenor (74).gif

a y a n

VIP
Bad vibes ayan you wouldn't understand she only asked me once and I went out and did it. I think I deserve a higher rating and more praise to be honest. I don't think you'll ever find a Somali man the same as me

:trumpsmirk:
ok ok here’s your 4
for getting her just baselevel shut and not over the top and not doing it regularly piece of shit

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This whole narrative of Somali men aren’t shit is just yet another poor imitation of the African American community.

Stop.

There are at least several million Somali men on this earth, don’t let the 4 or 5 saqajaans fool you into thinking we’re all trash.

we have nothing to prove brothers, if they think were trash who gives a f*ck?

not I :kodaksmiley:

a y a n

VIP
This whole narrative of Somali men aren’t shit is just yet another poor imitation of the African American community.

Stop.

There are at least several million Somali men on this earth, don’t let the 4 or 5 saqajaans fool you into thinking we’re all trash.

we have nothing to prove brothers, if they think were trash who gives a f*ck?

not I :kodaksmiley:
amazing so you got hooyo the two pounds of chicken she asked for seven times and you declare the slander on somali men to stop?
ok ok

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
ok ok here’s your 4
for getting her just baselevel shut and not over the top and not doing it regularly piece of shit

I honestly deserve at least 300/306 I did more for my family in that one act than most Somali Fathers have done their whole life. #SomaliMenAreAmazing