Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

You yourself said that your grandparents call Bantus adoons and believe that Arabs are a superior race. How do you get to complain when the shoe is on the other foot? Are you retarded? You don't deserve special attention, you and Bantus are equals in Somalia...as half humans.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess can we like ban this daanyer?

If it was up to me I would ban him but unfortunately I can't. I think it's obvious he's @TheXamarCadcadGuy . He couldn't take being called a Zanj so he created a fake brother, uploaded a more Arab looking person's pic as his dp, and is back on the forum with his faux arrogance.

Salih

Move right or get left
هههههههههههههههههه this is sooo funny. I will upload a picture of my cheeks with my name on it!!!!!!
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

M

Mr.Stone

If it was up to me I would ban him but unfortunately I can't. I think it's obvious he's @TheXamarCadcadGuy . He couldn't take being called a Zanj so he created a fake brother, uploaded a more Arab looking person's pic as his dp, and is back on the forum with his faux arrogance.

The xalwo baker is obsessed siilaanyolaugh

S

Shamis

Does he think his colour means something lol It just means you burn in the Sun hence why we call you dhegcas.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I now understand why your people haven't been given any political power in Somalia. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending