I cant stand Somalis mixed with Yemeni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol Somalis really will hate one another but say that about Arabs -_-

Arabs have really got a hold of Muslims though. They've got the Muslim world crying for them and claiming we're "one ummah" while they do what you posted about. Reading that made me so angry wallahi

It sickens me to the core.

Arabism is a disease that has spread like wildfire since the civil war.

I always hear Somalis (and even other non Arab Muslims) say this. You insult Arabs and they'll tell you not to since "our prophet was an Arab" and we should therefore love them.

Where did this even come from?
It is a Hathis narration from the Prophet scw saying Do not insult Arab because Iam Arab. Have ever wanted somali school system. if you wanted you should know this Hathis

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1503082032361.jpg

World

VIP
Brother those are my people Iam called them drug dea

Iam not insulting brother my people but some of them are Idiots they do gang in KSA and sell Ethiopian and Eritrean girls in KSA those are somalis in Canada drug dealers and gangs
Shut the f*ck up, I’m not your brother.

You post a video of Canadian Somalis? What the f*ck does that have to with you accusing 40,000 Somalis in SAUDI ARABIA of being drug dealers and pimps?

Don’t message me again you Arab bootyclapping insecure self hater. You’re nothing more than an cabeed regardless of how much you beg to be an Arab.

Shut the f*ck up, I’m not your brother.

You post a video of Canadian Somalis? What the f*ck does that have to with you accusing 40,000 Somalis in SAUDI ARABIA of being drug dealers and pimps?

Don’t message me again you Arab bootyclapping insecure self hater. You’re nothing more than an cabeed regardless of how much you beg to be an Arab.
So f*ck you and suck my donkey dug

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I swear we’ve been having the same arguments about arabs for years now :francis:
I’m gonna go join my cadaan friends on reddit kkk bye.

To attract people, to win over people to that which I have realised as being true, that is called propaganda. In the beginning there is the understanding, this understanding uses propaganda as a tool to find those men, that shall turn understanding into politics. Success is the important thing. Propaganda is not a matter for average minds, but rather a matter for practitioners.

It is not supposed to be lovely or theoretically correct. I do not care if I give wonderful, aesthetically elegant speeches, or speak so that women cry. The point of a political speech is to persuade people of what we think right. I speak differently in the private groups than I do in the general section, and when I speak in Somalispot, I say different things from what I said in somnet.

That is a matter of practice, not of theory. We do not want to be a movement of a few straw brains, but rather a movement that can conquer the broad masses. Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths. Those are found in other circumstances, I find them when thinking at my desk, but not in the meeting hall.

To attract people, to win over people to that which I have realised as being true, that is called propaganda. In the beginning there is the understanding, this understanding uses propaganda as a tool to find those men, that shall turn understanding into politics. Success is the important thing. Propaganda is not a matter for average minds, but rather a matter for practitioners.

It is not supposed to be lovely or theoretically correct. I do not care if I give wonderful, aesthetically elegant speeches, or speak so that women cry. The point of a political speech is to persuade people of what we think right. I speak differently in the private groups than I do in the general section, and when I speak in Somalispot, I say different things from what I said in somnet.

That is a matter of practice, not of theory. We do not want to be a movement of a few straw brains, but rather a movement that can conquer the broad masses. Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths. Those are found in other circumstances, I find them when thinking at my desk, but not in the meeting hall.
Congratulations?

What is this Ghost in the Shell type monologue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending