I can't imagine what she went through

They’re absolutely disgusting. This is what a misogynistic society produces. You can blame lack of modesty of women, you can blame everything under the sun, but ultimately a misogynistic society that devalues women morphes into this monstrosity. In that country, they even have high rates of hijabis and Niqabis who’ve been assaulted as well. You’d think that being modest is a protection, but ultimately it’s the mindset of the men and how society looks at women which matters the most. Even a fob Hijab/jilbabi Somali girl in Egypt was nearly r-worded until she killed the culprit who tried to assault her.

Eastern countries that are also Muslim need to do better. Most of us women won’t be able to walk about in Morocco, Egypt or even Somalia without worrying. Why is that? Isn’t our hijab meant to be a protection? Why does our society’s men normalize behaving this way? One thing I love about Muslim Gulf countries is the fact that they have 0 tolerance to street harassment. Such low value men will be beat up and imprisoned.

I’ll be downvoted for speaking the truth and there lies the problem.

Last edited:
They’re absolutely disgusting. This is what a misogynistic society produces. You can blame lack of modesty of women, you can blame everything under the sun, but ultimately a misogynistic society that devalues women morphes into this monstrosity. In that country, they even have high rates of hijabis and Niqabis who’ve been assaulted as well. You’d think that being modest is a protection, but ultimately it’s the mindset of the men and how society looks at women which matters the most. Even a fob Hijab/jilbabi Somali girl was nearly r-worded until she killed the culprit who tried to assault her.

Eastern countries that are also Muslim need to do better. Most of us women won’t be able to walk about in Morocco, Egypt or even Somalia without worrying. Why is that? Isn’t our hijab meant to be a protection? Why does our societies men normalize behaving this way?

Ooh, careful, they'll come for you saying you've been brainwashed by feminism, liberalism and other Western ideologies, but of course, won't be able to actually name another one of them, since their philosophical knowledge is limited to the chest-puffing of Mohammed Hijab's videos.

A woman could be butt-naked, it doesn't give anyone the right to touch her. But consent is an alien concept to these demented creatures. Hijab, jilbab, you could wear a damn box, it doesn't matter, rapists, will rape. I mean, I don't want to trigger people, but we all know they assault children of all ages, animals, and even inanimate objects.

The best thing parents can do for their sons, is to instill love and respect for SELF and RESPECT for ALL WOMEN. I say 'self' first, because men are conditioned to please other men. Look at the males that worship the Tate brothers, that's a sign of low self-esteem. That's why they love to run to their 'boys' to tell them who they slept with, and why they love to share pictures and videos of what they did (male approval). As for loving women, that's important, because a lot of them seem incapable of love, unless that woman is serving them in some way. There are even married men, that don't show affection to their wives, unless it leads to sex.

Feminists already coming with fat paragraphs adding us Farahs in
2DFEBB55-F887-43DA-A143-B1412E8091AC.jpeg

View attachment 327549

Of course, that's your takeaway from this topic. Not "how can we do better as men" and "how can we raise respectful sons".

You think you are innocent and a 'good man' don't you? But the very fact that you are trying to ridicule us, instead of pondering about the worldwide crisis of femicide, sexual abuse, is telling. You see, you are either actively against this, or you are a passive co-signer.

Of course, that's your takeaway from this topic. Not "how can we do better as men" and "how can we raise respectful sons".

You think you are innocent and a 'good man' don't you? But the very fact that you are trying to ridicule us, instead of pondering about the worldwide crisis of femicide, sexual abuse, is telling. You see, you are either actively against this, or you are a passive co-signer.
Not ridiculing sorry if it looked like That but it’s quite funny how you chicks are all silent or turn to mockery when your fellow counterparts issues are presented on this forum but when a women issue is presented here

D42B7ACE-2C50-412E-AE37-2DB134E512F4.gif

Not ridiculing sorry if it looked like That but it’s quite funny how you chicks are all silent or turn to mockery when your fellow counterparts issues are presented on this forum but when a women issue is presented here

View attachment 327554

Let me get this straight.

A woman who posts images half-naked, or let's say, for example, fornicates, clubs, drinks etc, you think that's comparable to sexual assault??

View attachment 327549
…….and we wonder why in Somalia where we are from you have high profile cases of r-word? You do know that’s an issue there and ask yourself why? It’s because men like you are against the truth. If society actually put these men in their place and changed the way women are treated, we wouldn’t be having these issues, but what are we faced with? Men like you who want us women to shut up instead of hearing the truth. Why does that threaten you?

A woman who posts images half-naked, or let's say, for example, fornicates, clubs, drinks etc, you think that's comparable to sexual assault??
Yes he does sis, clearly they view the male r- worders, abusers and murderers are the same as a half naked women hitting the clubs. R-wording women and children in their mind is the same as a woman who isn’t immodest.

This is the mindset we’re dealing with and then we wonder why us women aren’t safe.

Could’ve been avoided if she covered up went out the house with her wali and didn’t expose herself for the world to see . Either way two wrongs don’t make a right .

one ( rape ) deserves a punishment shariah while the other should be advised and if ignored to just move on

Could’ve been avoided if she covered up went out the house with her wali and didn’t expose herself for the world to see . Either way two wrongs don’t make a right .

one ( rape ) deserves a punishment shariah while the other should be advised and if ignored to just move on

:mjlol:

Really? Cover up? Is that why jilbab wearing toddler girls get raped in Somalia?? Is that why men rape corpses in morgues?

Yes he does sis, clearly they view the male r- worders, abusers and murderers are the same as a half naked women hitting the clubs. R-wording women and children in their mind is the same as a woman who isn’t immodest.

This is the mindset we’re dealing with and then we wonder why us women aren’t safe.

I have a suspicion, that they don't really hate naked women in clubs. I think they hate that naked women in clubs, arouse them. The anger is 'why did you turn me on, but I can't benefit from it'. I think others, hate these women, for shaming the MEN in their families.

Somehow, it all comes back to them, their feelings, them being inconvenienced somehow.

1.Firstly a woman doesn’t need her Wali under the shariah to leave her house. She’s allowed to go out and about in her town.

2. Hijabis and Niqabis have high rates of sexual assault in Egypt and in Somalia all the women cover up.

3. knowing all of this, how can you say what you’re saying?

How is a woman not dressing modestly on the same level as a man who is a r&pist? Also, children being abused and even young boys is common in those societies. What’s your solution? Blame them as well?

This is why misogynistic men are low IQ and why we have the issues we have.

Its unfortunate that this happened, and we need to do better as muslims. Theres a reason why islam encourages women to be accompanied by a muhrim in regular outside spaces. Its never wise to put yourself in a situation where you are surrounded by hundreads of men and only have one man to defend you. Ensuring safety for women is multifacted, it includes equipping women with the knowledge to defend themselves(averting being in dangerous situations) as well as raising men to not engage in this behaviour. Unfortunately the widespread use of corn at tender ages will probably drive an increase in sexual violence against women :bell:

Its unfortunate that this happened, and we need to do better as muslims. Theres a reason why islam necessitates women to be accompanied by a muhrim in regular outside spaces. Its never wise to put yourself in a situation where you are surrounded by hundreads of men and only have one man to defend you. Ensuring safety for women is multifacted, it includes equipping women with the knowledge to defend themselves(averting being in dangerous situations) as well as raising men to not engage in this behaviour. Unfortunately the widespread use of at tender ages will probably drive an increase in sexual violence against women :bell:
Again, you’re lying about the deen.

Islam doesn’t necessitate that a woman needs a Mahram when she’s outside, only when she’s travelling abroad or outside of her city.

Ask yourself, why is it that in some societies women are fully safe and others aren’t. Is it the women or is it the men being hold accountable?

Why can in places like UAE and Qatar a woman can leave her house at night and she’s ll be safer than a woman who leaves her house during the day in a place like Egypt?

They’re absolutely disgusting. This is what a misogynistic society produces. You can blame lack of modesty of women, you can blame everything under the sun, but ultimately a misogynistic society that devalues women morphes into this monstrosity. In that country, they even have high rates of hijabis and Niqabis who’ve been assaulted as well. You’d think that being modest is a protection, but ultimately it’s the mindset of the men and how society looks at women which matters the most. Even a fob Hijab/jilbabi Somali girl in Egypt was nearly r-worded until she killed the culprit who tried to assault her.

Eastern countries that are also Muslim need to do better. Most of us women won’t be able to walk about in Morocco, Egypt or even Somalia without worrying. Why is that? Isn’t our hijab meant to be a protection? Why does our society’s men normalize behaving this way? One thing I love about Muslim Gulf countries is the fact that they have 0 tolerance to street harassment. Such low value men will be beat up and imprisoned.

We don’t have this kind of problems in Somalia,we respect women maybe a few cases but vast majority of people respect and value women.

Islam doesn’t necessitate that a woman needs a Mahram when she’s outside, only when she’s travelling abroad.

Ask yourself, why is it that some societies women are fully safe and others aren’t. Is it the women or is it the men being hold accountable?

Why can in places like UAE and Qatar a woman can leave her house at night and she’s ll be safer than a woman who leaves her house during the day in a place like Egypt?
I changed it to "encourages"pretty early on lol

Islam doesn’t necessitate that a woman needs a Mahram when she’s outside, only when she’s travelling abroad.

Ask yourself, why is it that some societies women are fully safe and others aren’t. Is it the women or is it the men being hold accountable?

They talk about mahrem, but remember the story of the woman that was raped in India, in front of her husband.

Islam doesn’t necessitate that a woman needs a Mahram when she’s outside, only when she’s travelling abroad or outside of her city.

Ask yourself, why is it that in some societies women are fully safe and others aren’t. Is it the women or is it the men being hold accountable?

Harsher punishments are needed, common sense is needed aswell, dont be in a situation where you're surrounded by 100+ men. This isnt victim blaming its never their fault but if stating the obvious lowers the rate of sexual violence, its necessary.

Trending

Latest posts