I CANT HIDE IT ANY LONGER: I'm engaged to Reiko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After courting for 5 years finally we acknowledged the burning deep affection we had for each other.

Ever since she seen me she been up in my inbox constantly asking me about my interest and my income. Eventually I produced my W-2 records and she finally asked me to make it halaal.

I am proud of her and her choice. In me she has found a true satisfier.

Eventually, after 3 years, she will be tamed from her sharp tongue. Naag aduunka ka caay badan lama arag but I'll punish her to submission :gucciwhat:

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
Eeb badan
Hence Islam made the husband the protector and maintainer of the wife and gave him the responsibility of heading the household, because he is more perfect in rational thinking than her in most cases. This means that it is obligatory for her to obey him. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means” [al-Nisaa’ 4:34]

Among the reasons for that are the following:

1 – Men are more able to bear this responsibility, just as women are more able than men to take care of the children and the household affairs. So each of them has his or her natural role and position.

2 – In Islam, men are obliged to spend on their wives; the wife does not have to work or earn a living. Even if she has an independent income or she becomes rich, the husband is still obliged to spend on her as much as she needs. Because he bears the responsibility of spending, he is made the protector and maintainer of his wife and is put in charge (of the household).

Hence we see chaos in the societies which go against that: men do not shoulder the responsibility of spending on their wives, and wives are not obliged to obey their husbands; they go out of the home whenever they want and leave the marital nest empty and neglect their children. A woman has to work hard even if that is at the expense of her house and family.

We should also take note of the following points:

1 – The woman will be rewarded by Allaah for her obedience to her husband.

2 – This obedience should not involve disobeying Allaah. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no obedience to any created being if it involves disobedience towards the Creator.”

3 – Just as the husband has the right to be obeyed, Islam also tells him to treat his wife kindly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable”

[al-Baqarah 2:228]

So he should not mistreat or oppress her, or issue harsh commands to her. Rather he should deal with her in a wise manner, and tell her to do things which are in her interests, his interests and the interests of the household, in a kind and gentle manner.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.”.

After courting for 5 years finally we acknowledged the burning deep affection we had for each other.

Ever since she seen me she been up in my inbox constantly asking me about my interest and my income. Eventually I produced my W-2 records and she finally asked me to make it halaal.

Eventually, after 3 years, she will be tamed from her sharp tongue. Naag aduunka ka caay badan lama arag but I'll punish her to submission :gucciwhat:

Her standards are so low it can only be found in CERN :mugshotman:

But even she wouldn't date you, I don't even know if you can legally be regarded as "husband", more like "has-been" :siilaanyolaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Now it makes sense to why she claimed to be engaged for the past 5 years. @waraabe come in here you were right :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I didnt see anyone from Beesha give our esteemed daughter to any shiisheye. Reiko waa boqorad waxana dhalay Boqor waxayna gasha reer Boqor so please don't disrespect inaanteena with ur outdated and disturbing fantasies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:damn:

50k meher here I come.
images

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

But Reiko and YOU are the "same" person Yaaqqee......what the hell is going on here????

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Waar waxna ma heysto naga tag, lacag iyo raashin bad noo soo doonaneysaa neefyahow. Xataa ma noo duceeynayo, waa gaajo

Neefyahow kulaha. Bal eega nacaskani wuxuu leeyahay. Sit your broke ass down, acting like a big man and shit. Gaajo baa kuu kudilay, cause you’re not thinking straight mate. If there is one man who needs a prayer than that’s definitely you :gucciwhat:

@Reiko run sis, you don’t need no and I quote (@Jim Crow) this balding calooweyn woman beater in your life :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending