I can't believe none of u made a topic about this, it's going viral on the somali social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
People are irate that the ruler of quarter of Mogadishu did a sujuud For the Kenyan bakhtiyey army

Now the biggest sheikh of Somalia ( Mo' Idris) has requested to have a meeting with this incompetent neef

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
This Neef is way cooler than HSM.

funny-goat.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

@menace did you watch Somalidaaduunka snapchat today? There was this chick from Abu Dhabi, she didn't show us anything but her in her damn car smh.

menace

VIP
@menace did you watch Somalidaaduunka snapchat today? There was this chick from Abu Dhabi, she didn't show us anything but her in her damn car smh.

I opened it as the chicks from Tdot feature was ending and when they had that writing " and now Abu Dhabi" I just shut it down. I don't want to see little dam casiir kids in a artificial country.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I opened it as the chicks from Tdot feature was ending and when they had that writing " and now Abu Dhabi" I just shut it down. I don't want to see little dam casiir kids in a artificial country.
You didn't miss much at all. She was boring. I was waiting to see beautiful buildings, landscapes, high end gold stores but noooope. She kept defending the Arabs.

menace

VIP
You didn't miss much at all. She was boring. I was waiting to see beautiful buildings, landscapes, high end gold stores but noooope. She kept defending the Arabs.

Let me assume that you've never been to the UAE?

That place is all glass and glitter but sadly you just know that the place runs on one thing ..petro dollar ...no intellectual capacity at all ..everything foreign run

Q

Queen Carawelo

Let me assume that you've never been to the UAE?

That place is all glass and glitter but sadly you just know that the place runs on one thing ..petro dollar ...no intellectual capacity at all ..everything foreign run
I've been there back in 2006 for 6 days. It was really nice. I ate shawarma and had mango casiir like there was no tomorrow, I fell sick for 2 days.

menace

VIP
Haa, calool xanuun. Musqusha was my bestfriend. :mugshotman:

In Hargeisa town I had a diarrhea terror in downtown from some food poisoning. You know they ain't got a restroom, at least that's what I thought.

It was my stupid fault for allowing to reach an imminent point. I thought I can make it to the house but I failed to recognize calool xumo ba I heysey. I started sweating from pain to shuban. You know that pain when holding it. I started running and then walking cause I was freaking out.

I then went to a store to ask for a restroom and they said they ain't got it but that there's a rent restroom business if I walk further.

As I walked my situation got worse cause I partially shuban on me. :faysalwtf::comeon:

Then I contemplated squating right there and then and running the chance of being labeled by the tribe as a confirmed madman returned from qurbaha.

Luckily I made it to the rent restroom and the restroom keeper was like "kun shilin" but I had big bills so I said I don't have it and he was like " ka soco Adeer meesha" and so I let out w big scream " waar iga beyd shuban ba iga socda ayeeydaadii..." And nigga seen the devil on my face cause he stepped aside.

The biggest embarrassment happened here tho cause as I stepped inside the restroom I had this rush of relieve that I forgot to take my clothes off that I severely shuban on my clothes. Afterwards I started washing my underwear and pants before I came out. When I came out the guy was like " WAAR miyaad qubeysatey" and I was like " ha"

Last edited:
Q

Queen Carawelo

In Hargeisa town I had a diarrhea terror in downtown from some food poisoning. You know they ain't got a restroom, at least that's what I thought.

It was my stupid fault for allowing to reach an imminent point. I thought I can make it to the house but I failed to recognize calool xumo ba I heysey. I started sweating from pain to shuban. You know that pain when holding it. I started running and then walking cause I was freaking out.

I then went bro a stow to ask for a restroom and they said they ain't got it but that there's a rent restroom business if I walk further.

As I walked my situation got worse cause I partially shuban on me. :faysalwtf::comeon:

Then I contemplated squaring right there and then and running the chance of being labeled by the tribe as a confirmed madman returned from qurbaha.

Luckily I made it to the rent restroom and the restroom keeper was like "kun shilin" but I had big bills so I said I don't have it and he was like " ka soco Adeer meesha" and so I let out w big scream " waar iga beyd shuban ba iga socda ayeeydaadii..." And nigga seen the devil on my face cause he stepped aside.

The biggest embarrassment happened here tho cause as I stepped inside the restroom I had this rush of relieve that I forgot to take my clothes off that I secerely shuban on my clothes. Afterwards I started washing my underwear and pants before I came out. When I came out the guy was like " WAAR miyaad qubeysatey" and I was like " ha"

Looooooooooooool

Wallahi billahi I teared up from laughing so much.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me

I then went to a store to ask for a restroom and they said they ain't got it but that there's a rent restroom business if I walk further.

Then I contemplated squating right there and then and running the chance of being labeled by the tribe as a confirmed madman returned from qurbaha.

The biggest embarrassment happened here tho cause as I stepped inside the restroom I had this rush of relieve that I forgot to take my clothes off that I severely shuban on my clothes. Afterwards I started washing my underwear and pants before I came out. When I came out the guy was like " WAAR miyaad qubeysatey" and I was like " ha"
This is my worst nightmare walahi :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts