I cant believe my eyes. Is this haram?

Your logic takes you outside of Islam. If prophet mohammed was like you and me, then we can both object to what he said in explaining Islam since he had no legal religious status like us. But since we both agree, and I am assuming you claim to be a muslim, that he is the messenger of Allah sent with the Quran and with equal authority through his teaching and explanation(Sunnah, authenticated by muslim consensus), Prophet mohamed is not like you or me and his word carries religious authority. His sayings are a must follow when it relates to the fundamentals of Islam.

The fact is, if you pray five times a day, the method you perform your prayer is directly from the prophet's teaching through his Hadeeths.

Saixb., if you want to have your own ways of performing acts of worship, then Islam is not for you. Islam is strictly religion with two sources: Quran and Sunnah. It is not allowed for anybody to add onto or take something out from it. This is what makes Islam different from other previous religions that were screwed up by their followers who took liberty at writing and changing their religions as they saw fit over the centuries.
The Surah speaks for itself. Like I said I'm not taking the word of a human over the word of Allah swt.

The Surah speaks for itself. Like I said I'm not taking the word of a human over the word of Allah swt.

Islam is not for you then since you object to the Quranic text mandating upon Muslims the Obedience to Allah and to his messenger. In many verses, Allah and his messenger are placed together when the word "Obedience" is used. You can't believe in Allah's words and object to the words of his messenger who conveyed the word of Allah.

Claiming to be a Muslim is a waste of your time if you are not obedient to the words of Allah's messenger.

I also don't know what Surah you are referring to that teaches Muslims to disobey the messenger of Allah.

Adiga muslim ma tihid saxib. Khamrigada iska cab oo iska tumo. At least you get to ruin yourself as you see fit in this life time. Laakiin Islam ha sheegan.

Surah Al-Isra verse 17:55 seems contradictory to this hadith.

ﮪﮫ ﮱﯓ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

And your Lord is most knowing of whoever is in the heavens and the earth. And We have made some of the prophets exceed others [in various ways], and to David We gave the book [of Psalms].

The "book of Psalms" was a collection of sacred poems, apparently, the literal translation of Psalms according to the Islamawarness blog is, " twanging of a harp " which is obviously a stringed instrument. I suppose we were both incorrect. :dead:

What makes you think the book of prophet David is the same and the original he had? In your logic, the current bible books written by men who never met Jesus is just as legitimate as the Book of Jesus.

All the books mentioned in the Quran which were given to the respective prophets are a reference to the exact and original books and not what is purported to be the same books as the Originals. Why do you think there is "Bible according to Mark", "According to Luke" and According to John?

Much of Christianity is based on what St. Paul, the former Jew who used to persecute Christians wrote. His writings(books) were then adapted into Christianity by the roman catholic church. Jesus has only about two pages worth of verses attributed to him in the entire collection of books that make up the bible.. The rest are written by men who were neither prophets nor strict followers of Jesus like Paul.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All imma say is that if iblees crated music then that nigga is mad talented.

I myself play the piano and want to learn the guitar in my spare time. No lies I'm addicted to music, I can't see myself not giving to it in the future.

:wow1: :banderas:

All imma say is that if iblees crated music then that nigga is mad talented.

I myself play the piano and want to learn the guitar in my spare time. No lies I'm addicted to music, I can't see myself not giving to it in the future.

:wow1: :banderas:

The main issue are people trying to legitimize what is not part of Islam as Islamic. That is the biggest offense. They shouldn't legitimize what Islam doesn't as religious practice. Keeping Islam pure is important. It shows one's respect to Allah and to his messenger when people refrain from religious Innovation.

The guys in the video having a party and belting out tunes is one thing, but saying that is religious practice and legit in Islam is a different story.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
We need less Wahabism and more Sufism in Somalia. These folks dont bother anyone and would rather sing their tunes in peace.

We need less Wahabism and more Sufism in Somalia. These folks dont bother anyone and would rather sing their tunes in peace.

Both sects are not acceptable in Islam. Islam and then muslims, no party affiliation. It is stated clearly in the Quran Muslims should not divide themselves into Ahzab(parties) and fight over religion.

Sufis are akin to Christian sects in terms of Aqeeda and belief in incarnation, pray to the dead and are generally dirty and corrupt. They also legitimize all kinds of corruption for elites in society to keep their funds coming. They are often the source of societal ills. They are also hired spies among Muslims who live in foreign countries..

I know a thing or two about them because I played soccer with them, ate with them, broke bread with them at parties they called Xadrahs, listened to their sermons extolling how their sheekhs flew to Mekkah for Asr prayer, such a bullshit was religious purity to us kids back then, plus we loved the beautiful incantations and poetry they read with good voices over drums in the mosque.

They are smart hustlers and make money from grandmothers and out of jealous women, But as far as religion of Islam is concerned, they are not the source anyone should study anything from.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1601313111317.png

Islam is not for you then since you object to the Quranic text mandating upon Muslims the Obedience to Allah and to his messenger. In many verses, Allah and his messenger are placed together when the word "Obedience" is used. You can't believe in Allah's words and object to the words of his messenger who conveyed the word of Allah.

Claiming to be a Muslim is a waste of your time if you are not obedient to the words of Allah's messenger.

I also don't know what Surah you are referring to that teaches Muslims to disobey the messenger of Allah.

Adiga muslim ma tihid saxib. Khamrigada iska cab oo iska tumo. At least you get to ruin yourself as you see fit in this life time. Laakiin Islam ha sheegan.

Akhi don't make takfir on him, he was just ignorant in saying that.

Hujjah needs to be established

Akhi don't make takfir on him, he was just ignorant in saying that.

Hujjah needs to be established

I didn't make takfiir on him but stated facts. ANyone who believes the prophet's words can be discarded is not muslim. If anyone fits the bill, it is not my problem, They take their issue up with Islam. Islam neither belongs to me nor to anyone but to Allah. All muslims are subject to what it says so a muslim must wholeheartedly believe in its teachings.

Islam does not resemble christianity or other man made religions. So a muslim should not follow the footsteps of those who changed their religion according to their whims and followed what they liked instead of following the message handed to them by their prophets.

There is no excuse and I won't make up one for anyone. I really don't care about anyone's Islamic claim unless they walk the talk. Espacially when it relates to the fundamental beliefs of Islam like Obedience to the messenger of God. in our case prophet mohamed pbuh.

Trending