I cant believe my eyes. Is this haram?

This form of genre is not haram since it does not use forbidden instruments and is composed in a halal way

It does include secular talk either

Not even daesh considers it haram

This form of genre is not haram since it does not use forbidden instruments and is composed in a halal way

It does include secular talk either

Not even daesh considers it haram
Nigga what is this logic your basically applying that a sheikh coud smoke in a mosque get out of here with that fam

Don’t ever try to liberate Islam go take that to twitter you incel I better not catch you saying dumb stuff like that again

- Quran, 4:60
if the Hadith clearly says its haram, who are you to deny?
Again I am not going to believe the word of a human over the word of God himself. Why would Allah proscribe to Nabi Da'uud salla allahu alayhi wasalaam a set of holy poems to be played with a stringed instrument if they were indeed haram? Makes zero sense. Agree to disagree saaxib, I will not comment in this thread any longer as I've made my point as clear as day.

Again I am not going to believe the word of a human over the word of God himself. Why would Allah proscribe to Nabi Da'uud a set of holy poems to be played with a stringed instrument if they were indeed haram? Makes zero sense. Agree to disagree saaxib, I will not comment in this thread any longer as I've made my point as clear as day.
What was your point exactly

Again I am not going to believe the word of a human over the word of God himself. Why would Allah proscribe to Nabi Da'uud a set of holy poems to be played with a stringed instrument if they were indeed haram? Makes zero sense. Agree to disagree saaxib, I will not comment in this thread any longer as I've made my point as clear as day.
And of mankind is he who purchases idle talks (i.e. music, singing, etc.) to mislead (men) from the Path of Allâh without knowledge, and takes it (the Path of Allâh, or the Verses of the Qur’ân) by way of mockery. For such there will be a humiliating torment (in the Hell-fire). (Surah Luqman, 31: 6)

Abdullah Ibn Mas`ud (may Allah be pleased with him) swore:

“By Allah! The reference in this Ayah is to singing.”
He would swear and say:

“Singing causes the seeds of hypocrisy to grow in the heart like water causes seeds of plants to grow.” -
Listening to Music is Haram, some Muslims listen and some Muslims don’t, the Ulaamah warns against it, the Qu’ran warns against it. Music is evil, and just like any evil, after a time, it will draw you further away from Allah. In a heart, there can only be so much of things, if you listen to music and Qu’ran, your heart will turn away from one most likely being Music because this is what you desire to listen to, you can’t have both. Music is the words of Shaitan, the Qu’ran is the words of Allah.
(Source of where I got my information. Music – AbdurRahman.Org) This is a very credible site Masha’Allah. If you ever need anything off of it, go to this site, it provides you with authentic proofs from Salafiyah.

If your point was that music is halal... well it’s not I’ve debunked all of your claims

That this genre of music is clearly not haram.
Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3153 Narrated by Muhammad ibn Hatib al-Jumahi

The Prophet (saws) said, "The distinction between what is lawful and what is unlawful is the song and the (music of the) tambourine at a wedding."

The music which is halaal on Eid days, is the same lawful music which is also halaal on other days of joy and celebrations like marriage, etc.

There is enough room for lawful and legal forms of entertainment and amusement in the deen of Islam, provided the clearly defined boundaries of Allah Subhanah are not violated.If one wills to play or listen to lawful and pure music on days or occasions of joy and celebration like Eid, marriage, etc., there is absolutely no harm.

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 3654 Narrated by Abu Umamah

The Prophet (saws) said, "Allah has sent me as a Mercy to the universe and as a guidance to the universe, and my Lord, Who is Great and Glorious, has commanded me to annihilate stringed instruments, wind instruments, idols, crosses and pre-Islamic customs. My Lord, Who is Great and Glorious has sworn, 'By My might, none of My servants will drink a mouthful of wine without My giving him a similar amount of pus to drink, but he will not abandon it through fear of Me without My giving him drink from the holy tanks.'"

What Islam absolutely prohibits and discourages is the playing or listening of unlawful string or wind instruments of music, or music which accentuates the free-mixing of sexes, or encourages fahesha or indecency, etc

@Susa this music is haram the only time it is halal is on eid or a special occasion I have even sent you Qur’an verse and have backed up my answers unlike you I’m tired of people trying to rewrite the Quran stop doing that

Nigga what is this logic your basically applying that a sheikh coud smoke in a mosque get out of here with that fam

Don’t ever try to liberate Islam go take that to twitter you incel I better not catch you saying dumb stuff like that again

What are you talking about you Likkle boy

go and take care of your puberty ridden pimples who disgust the females in your class before you speak to me
Who are you gonna violate son? Go and violate your studies the same way you violate your penis during your frequent mass masturbation binges

Wvery scholar agrees this form is not haram, It’s the same as nasheed

No scholar has ever called it haram, not even khawarij scholars

- Quran, 4:60
if the Hadith clearly says its haram, who are you to deny?
Hadith would not exist until hundreds of years after the introduction of Islam by Nabi Muhammad salla allahu alayhi wasalaam. There is no mention of "Hadith" in the Qur'aan verse you quoted as it did not exist in the 7th century.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray.

go and take care of your puberty ridden pimples who disgust the females in your class before you speak to me
Who are you gonna violate son? Go and violate your studies the same way you violate your penis during your frequent mass masturbation binges

You would rather take the words of a scholar than the Quran and if you are on allahs side why would you speak like that I even have verse to back this up and if you want to discuss about the Quran then at least do it in a halal manner

Praise be to Allah.

The clear saheeh texts indicate in a number of ways that it is permissible to recite poetry and listen to it. It was narrated in saheeh reports that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his noble Companions (may Allaah be pleased with them) listened to verse, recited it (as nasheed) and asked others to recite it, both when they were travelling and when they stayed at home, in their gatherings and whilst they were working, individually, as in the case of Hassaan ibn Thaabit, ‘Aamir ibn al-Akwa’ and Anjashah (may Allaah be pleased with them), and in unison, as in the hadeeth of Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) which describes the digging of the ditch (al-khandaq). Anas said:

When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw how exhausted and hungry we were, he said (in verse):

“O Allaah, there is no life except the life of the Hereafter, so forgive the Ansaar and the Muhaajireen.”

And they said in response:

“We are the ones who have pledged allegiance to Muhammad, to make jihaad for as long as we live.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3/1043)

And in gatherings too: Ibn Abi Shaybah narrated with a hasan isnaad that Abu Salamah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan said: “The Companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not speak in devious tones or in a soft manner. They used to recite verses in their gatherings, denouncing the affairs of their jaahiliyyah, but if it was the matter of their religion, they would become very serious and cautious (8/711).
This evidence indicates that nasheeds are permissible, whether recited individually or in unison. The word nasheed in Arabic means raising the voice when reciting verse and making the voice sound beautiful and gentle.

There are conditions to which attention must be paid with regard to this matter: Not using forbidden musical instruments in nasheed. Not doing it too much or making it the focus of the Muslim’s mind, occupying all his time, or neglecting obligatory duties because of it.
Nasheed should not be recited by women, or include haraam or obscene speech.

They should not resemble the tunes of the people of immorality and promiscuity. They should be free of vocal effects that produce sounds like those of musical instruments. They should not have moving tunes which make the listener feel “high” as happens to those who listen to songs. This is the case with many of the nasheeds which appear nowadays, so that the listeners no longer pay any attention to the good meaning of the words, because they are so entranced by the tunes.

@Susa @Waranlegang

Since I replied using the verses to back me up can we squash the beef :ohno: or are you still mad fam

@Waranlegang are you a devoted Muslim? The way you talk says otherwise fam :ulyin:

3E2BB692-F494-4BC1-955F-BE0CD0D4C411.jpeg

4465845D-BFF3-4466-A75F-7F1B0AFF5423.jpeg

Last edited:

It is like party and having some music fun. This is not an act of worship. They get zero rewards for this because it is not sanctioned in Islam as an act of worship.

Also, if they are calling directly on the prophet they are not engaged in monotheism but in polytheistic religion.

This is not different from a catholic choir at church.

Again I am not going to believe the word of a human over the word of God himself. Why would Allah proscribe to Nabi Da'uud salla allahu alayhi wasalaam a set of holy poems to be played with a stringed instrument if they were indeed haram? Makes zero sense. Agree to disagree saaxib, I will not comment in this thread any longer as I've made my point as clear as day.

Your logic takes you outside of Islam. If prophet mohammed was like you and me, then we can both object to what he said in explaining Islam since he had no legal religious status like us. But since we both agree, and I am assuming you claim to be a muslim, that he is the messenger of Allah sent with the Quran and with equal authority through his teaching and explanation(Sunnah, authenticated by muslim consensus), Prophet mohamed is not like you or me and his word carries religious authority. His sayings are a must follow when it relates to the fundamentals of Islam.

The fact is, if you pray five times a day, the method you perform your prayer is directly from the prophet's teaching through his Hadeeths.

Saixb., if you want to have your own ways of performing acts of worship, then Islam is not for you. Islam is strictly religion with two sources: Quran and Sunnah. It is not allowed for anybody to add onto or take something out from it. This is what makes Islam different from other previous religions that were screwed up by their followers who took liberty at writing and changing their religions as they saw fit over the centuries.

Trending

Latest posts