I cancelled my Television subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
Tech savy? Lol my father taught me how to repair VCRs at age 4, f*ck out of here, I just don’t feel like paying for my siblings to watch filth on my dime. They can go outside and get a job/hobby/play sports like I did. Television will make them fat and khanis hell nah :camby:

You’re also stingy. Why don’t you just block the channel or delete it?

Cityviews

The Prodigy
That’s just mean and evil. Don’t abuse your powers as the eldest child.

All you could have done was to just lock that channel with a password or delete it.

If you were my sibling, I would have smashed your phone into smithereens.

Wallahi if you were my sibling talking like this I would have thrown all your make up In the garbage and cancel your cell phone . :gucciwhat:Bila edab yahow

Cityviews

The Prodigy
That’s what my big bro said, he shut up after that. Watch out mister.

I’m not dumb , I solidified my power through hoyos blessing :chrisfreshhah:

I sent her a text of My plan to cancel the cable she said okay, I’m gonna hack our smart tv so she can get her news channels for free and shit. As long as hoyos happy, I’m happy

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I’m not dumb , I solidified my power through hoyos blessing :chrisfreshhah:

I sent her a text of My plan to cancel the cable she said okay, I’m gonna hack our smart tv so she can get her news channels for free and shit. As long as hoyos happy, I’m happy
Your a tyrant! :gucciwhat:

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Who remembers when watching TV as kids and putting it on teletext when the love scenes came on :pachah1:

We even use to mute the TV if music came on :francis:

Out of the imaan in my heart, as a child I would close my eyes or change the channel and come back to the program when i thought the inappropriate scene was over, but my shameless siblings defended their right to watch such garbage, they had to be punished :mjlol:plus i caught them watching the most disgusting show, ru pauls drag race once :susp: whose house do they think it is? :ivers:

Wow, that's scary. I watched everything allowed on TV. Even some crazy shit online. I even ran into stuff I wasn't supposed to run into yet online at a young age. But homos is where I draw the line.

Even had a normal hetero kissing scene on TV when I was a kid, and my dad saw my unnecessary reaction by trying to change the channel in panic and told me not to worry cause the sin is on them. I took that as a free pass and watched shit like American Pie and other adolescent boy movies when I was deffo too young for them.

But if I ever see my lil bro watch two homos kiss or hold hands without changing the channel AND visually or verbally expressing his detest, I'm throwing the TV at him

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Wow, that's scary. I watched everything allowed on TV. Even some crazy shit online. I even ran into stuff I wasn't supposed to run into yet online at a young age. But homos is where I draw the line.

Even had a normal hetero kissing scene on TV when I was a kid, and my dad saw my unnecessary reaction by trying to change the channel in panic and told me not to worry cause the sin is on them. I took that as a free pass and watched shit like American Pie and other adolescent boy movies when I was deffo too young for them.

But if I ever see my lil bro watch two homos kiss or hold hands without changing the channel AND visually or verbally expressing his detest, I'm throwing the TV at him

Your father let you watch gaalo people kiss :mjlol:

My father would have slapped me if he caught me watching any indecent act.

Good upbringing is essential or else you'll end up becoming gaal like some of the users on this forum who never had a good father figure.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
My father would have slapped me if he caught me watching any indecent act.

Good upbringing is essential or else you'll end up becoming gaal like some of the users on this forum who never had a good father figure.

Exactly, same here, some people literally were raised without fathers and its very sad wallahi. Your right a lot of these gaalo are fatherless and spoiled by their hoyos, it made them weak and impressionable. I blame that and their anime wallahi.

My dad was a real one, he let me watch extremely violent films :drakelaugh:, like any real somali father.

Exactly, same here, some people literally were raised without fathers and its very sad wallahi. Your right a lot of these gaalo are fatherless and spoiled by their hoyos, it made them weak and impressionable. I blame that and their anime wallahi.

My dad was a real one, he let me watch extremely violent films :drakelaugh:, like any real somali father.

Single mother households produce the worst human beings in existence. The most violent, criminal minded social reject or gangster are almost always raised by narcissistic women.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Single mother households produce the worst human beings in existence. The most violent, criminal minded social reject or gangster are almost always raised by narcissistic women.

Exactly, they usually are followers or extremely violent. The somali ones are just so weak you can tell from the bat wallahi. I think only a minority can overcome that upbringing.

Exactly, they usually are followers or extremely violent. The somali ones are just so weak you can tell from the bat wallahi. I think only a minority can overcome that upbringing.

Most single mothers exhibit these horrible traits into their children.
Somali boys become wannabe gangsters serving the interests of other folk (a feminine trait inherited from their mother) and Somali girls become the No. 1 s of the Muslim community.

It's terrible.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Most single mothers exhibit these horrible traits into their children.
Somali boys become wannabe gangsters serving the interests of other folk (a feminine trait inherited from their mother) and Somali girls become the No. 1 s of the Muslim community.

It's terrible.

Exactly, if anyone wants to do crime, become a king pin, most of these bakhti somali boys become corner boys and die at 27, or live in hiding in their moms basement all their lives.

Apollo

VIP
YouTube and Netflix are the new TV.

TV still exists, it just moved to the interwebz and is now on-demand.

Nah, it was my overreaction to it. I jumped up like it was a scene or something.

Besides, aabo is a real one. Too many 'good' fathers out here policing their children 24/7. Helicopter parents are doing their children a disservice.

Both nabi Mosa and Yusuf grew up with out a father figure in a Kafir household. Guidance comes from God and is not a result of your environment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending