More examples:
6788A65B-07FC-447D-B69D-AC524A7889B5.jpeg
25A080C6-AC5D-4627-9584-8C19A701235D.jpeg
2BB8F8BE-85BB-4297-85B3-80ACDDFCF466.jpeg
5370A802-E8B1-4C4B-AF9A-29E8746AAD80.jpeg

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don’t believe in the paranormal, I don’t believe in anything not based in evidence.

However, I do have one thing that I believe in one thing that’s illogical. And that’s my ability to recognize a good man just by looking at him.
I’ve had this happen multiple times where I recognized man as a good man without knowing anything about them and later after getting to know them I’m proven always right. Always! I’ve never been wrong.

This specifically applies to just men. I can tell by looking at a man in the face that he’s going to be a good husband and father. A good friend and a reliable honest man.

For example to use examples of famous men that I recognize as faithful good men:

View attachment 113860View attachment 113858View attachment 113859

Notably: personality traits they have incommon-might be unrelated but noticed: self esteem issues and anger issues.

Might start a service where ladies send me their mans pics and I tell em to keep him or dump him for a fee. I’m telling you I have abilities.

8d0c61ba8c91600ddeaede25bdc7094f.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
so u concider tucker carlson and abu tayron as a god example a trump cheerleader and tyrone a insecure creature okey

You can read about faces(smile +eyes), mannerism and body posture on this site that links it to psychology. it's very in-depth. https://cognitivetype.com/fe-behaviorism-mythology/

Almost all of the people you listed have whats called "zygomatic smiles" (a real thing, yes) that is strongly linked to " monitor how it is that society shapes our opinions and thoughts; how it is that collective ideologies permeate into our beings and define our moral landscapes for better or worse." Maybe this is why you think they're "good fathers" as society defines It?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Aideed comes off as an open minded person & bright, even tho he seem like not educated in the city lifestyle. Country brains. Very loyal, but once u r in his bad side, he will cut off your testicles or naasos. He is very farm boy tho, meaning he prefers to walk bare foot than with shoes.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's the eyes. If you have sultry eyes, you tend to look more dangerous therefore mistaken for a bad person.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What about him? What vibe do u get?

1588618988413.png

Trending