I can recognize good men by their face

I don’t believe in the paranormal, I don’t believe in anything not based in evidence.

However, I do have one thing that I believe in one thing that’s illogical. And that’s my ability to recognize a good man just by looking at him.
I’ve had this happen multiple times where I recognized man as a good man without knowing anything about them and later after getting to know them I’m proven always right. Always! I’ve never been wrong.

This specifically applies to just men. I can tell by looking at a man in the face that he’s going to be a good husband and father. A good friend and a reliable honest man.

For example to use examples of famous men that I recognize as faithful good men:

22BC7893-67BB-42A2-899B-3F9AFE376940.jpeg
99D6A861-039F-49F1-AD8B-E0010E81D405.png
5BE71B44-2F21-4443-B0E4-DC8F0550D472.jpeg

Notably: personality traits they have incommon-might be unrelated but noticed: self esteem issues and anger issues.

Might start a service where ladies send me their mans pics and I tell em to keep him or dump him for a fee. I’m telling you I have abilities.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don’t believe in the paranormal, I don’t believe in anything not based in evidence.

However, I do have one thing that I believe in one thing that’s illogical. And that’s my ability to recognize a good man just by looking at him.
I’ve had this happen multiple times where I recognized man as a good man without knowing anything about them and later after getting to know them I’m proven always right. Always! I’ve never been wrong.

This specifically applies to just men. I can tell by looking at a man in the face that he’s going to be a good husband and father. A good friend and a reliable honest man.

For example to use examples of famous men that I recognize as faithful good men:

View attachment 113860View attachment 113858View attachment 113859

Notably: personality traits they have incommon-might be unrelated but noticed: self esteem issues and anger issues.

Might start a service where ladies send me their mans pics and I tell em to keep him or dump him for a fee. I’m telling you I have abilities.

20200415_182712.jpg

@Jacki

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 113860View attachment 113858View attachment 113859

Sorry huuno. All men listed above look like cuck simps. U just recognize their inadequacies, or maaskiiniimo, and want to use them at their own peril. I say, u r a monster huuno.

Sorry huuno. All men listed above look like cuck simps. U just recognize their inadequacies, or maaskiiniimo, and want to use them at their own peril. I say, u r a monster huuno.
Good luck getting played babes. And be somewhere on twitter talking about mEnRtRashhh

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What a manly face. And a revert too. A man like this can karbash me to December yet i will never call my landheer brothers and report his cute tushe. No, i am very content to be submissive

Eedo, the man is a Bosniak hafeez.

Trending