I came back to flex my adeer madoobe reigns victorious once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
marehan baa kala saaraysaa wasakhnimaad noo keentay anaa galti ah from kismayo and bardera foh nigga

Sadenimo til I dhimo. But all you Darood Galti are fucking shaytaan bro.

This is bigger than our petty divisions. I'm tired of all you niggas. Go back to Jigjigia, Gaalkacyo, and Cabudwaaq with that shit.

:noneck:

Adaawe

Politics is dirty. You need to have a certain amount of inkaarni to survive. Reer Waamo are nice people in general who are too soft. These guys are too rough for us.

I'm reer Badhaadhe.

It is dirty. But at least we agreed they are the problem not us. That is a huge improvement.

:wow:

reer

VIP
Sadenimo til I dhimo. But all you Darood Galti are fucking shaytaan bro.

This is bigger than our petty divisions. I'm tired of all you niggas. Go back to Jigjigia, Gaalkacyo, and Cabudwaaq with that shit.

:noneck:
marehanka kismaayo apart from talxe alot of us are asal ahaan reer mudug whenever marehan was mayor it was galti

Last edited:
Man what a journey this guys has had, from UIC court judge, to Shabaab ally, to Shabaab foe, to disputed regional president and now regional president.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
So the Tana river is called Ganane as well? Interesting. Horta are Warday ethnic Somalis or not. I always wondered. They fall into the Dir confederation now.

:ehh:
No NO MAN!!!
Wardey were Gaalo, possible ORMO.
After they got defeated in Waamo and Jubaland as whole.Then they left and moved to Kenya and Ethiopia. There are some Wardey left behind, those people converted to Islam and now they are with ABSAME and some of them claim to be Absame.

Adaawe

marehanka kismaayo apart from talxe alot of us are asal ahaan reer mudug whenever marehan was mayor it was galti stick to buurdhuubo

Sxb a Reer Hassan and Talxe should rule Jubbaland. I always been on record with that shit. Same for the Reer Guuri in OGs and Harti. Galti should be rule local things I don't care. But the top seats in Jubbaland belong to Reer Waamo bro. I prefer a Waamo allaince to keep the likes of @Removed @Thegoodshepherd and @Dalalos away from Jubbaland. They are laangaabs here and our guests. They hide behind the clan name.

:gaasdrink:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Man what a journey this guys has had, from UIC court judge, to Shabaab ally, to Shabaab foe, to disputed regional president and now regional president.
Screenshot_20200619_221101_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Somalia needs men who fought not some diaspora fools Ahmed gets mad respect for that.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is pro-Somaliweyn. We are wasting our time in Jubbaland. Our state is the least developed and we are still arguing.
I respect Rer Caabudwaaq, Talamooge, MZ and most importantly Cawlyahan if they focus on NFD, I support Ogaden supremacy in NFD, development and political hegemony, as a fellow Darood, I have always been of that opinion. Wasting time and energy in Jubaland is bad choice for Talamooge, Cabdalla and Caabudwaaq, especially against fellow Daroods, Madoobe is MZ, I am Rer Qoraxeey and Rer Afmadow with him, we should resolve our problems inshallah Kheyr.

I want Kismaayo to attract the best from Khabridahar, Bosaso, Caabudwaaq all in one bro, and make it mega city that can compete with Mogadishu and international cities.

reer

VIP
Sxb a Reer Hassan and Talxe should rule Jubbaland. I always been on record with that shit. Same for the Reer Guuri in OGs and Harti. Galti should be rule local things I don't care. But the top seats in Jubbaland belong to Reer Waamo bro. I prefer a Waamo allaince to keep the likes of @Removed @Thegoodshepherd and @Dalalos away from Jubbaland. They are laangaabs here and our guests. They hide behind the clan name.

talxe have their stripes in the jubas from the days of col cabas and still live in the jungle you talk big it took 7 years let us see mucalimu take the initiative and declare himself jl pres

Adaawe

talxe have their stripes in the jubas from the days of col cabas and still live in the jungle you talk big it took 7 years let us see mucalimu take the initiative and declare himself jl pres

Have you ever heard us of losing a war? Be daacad! Did my clan ever lose a war or lands?

:sass2:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Xiddig is also galti. No true Reer Badhaadhe speaks with his accent. Nimankan way na dhibeen but what can we do. It's because Reer Waamo in general are down to earth simple people, whereas reer Mudug and Galbeed people are shayaadiin. Inkaarni laguma gaaro so we always lose out. Madoobe is also on record insulting reer Waamo.
Serious!!! i thought Xidig is from Badhaadhe? and reer Waamo/Joore.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
marehanka kismaayo apart from talxe alot of us are asal ahaan reer mudug whenever marehan was mayor it was galti
Farah Taano, Indharadeer, Barre Hiraale, they were all Rer Mudug, MX claim to Kismaaayo comes from MX Galti who settled there in the 30s and 40s, and grew in population, and invited more MX from Mudug, Talxe are Gurri who were mostly on the outskirts of Kismaayo like Cawrmale, Gaaljecel, while inside the city was Darood.

reer

VIP
Have you ever heard us of losing a war? Be daacad! Did my clan ever lose a war or lands?

:sass2:
anagaa ku jirnay furinta hore kismayo from the 90s over a decade it took kdf to remove us
seige mentality baa qabtaan oohin badnidaa "waligeen ma reer mudug aa na xukumayo" waa sababtaad barre caasi ku noqoteen xataa didn't even take the initative madoobaa hoos fadhiisateen 7 sano imagine being so cuqdad ridden you rather be represented by cuck ina sayid madobe hoos fadhiyo than barre

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

im actually from Jubbaland :patrice:
Serious!!! i thought Xidig is from Badhaadhe? and reer Waamo/Joore.
I thought that shaydaan was from Ogadenia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts