i broke two bestfriends hearts watched them crying today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad 4 the girls more they were played if you liked them you're a man get married to them both you'd still have more left to marry or make them a worker of yours like a maid your right hand you possess would be halal for you:damedamn:
Abti dont be putting women on a pedestal you a feminist or did feminist brainwash you nigga girls play us niggas all the time theres something called a cocktease that girls will do they'll keep talking to you but only for your nonsexual attention these es feed of fthat atatention and validation i experienced it many times with bitter hoes you think hoes care about your feelings its a dog eat dog world nigga stop bootyclapping for these same hoes who would never back you up in the same way nigga we f*ck these hoes to sleep over here we doggy these hoes to sleep nigga f*ck their emotions their all s

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
What do you mean ''moving like a simp'' you f*ck with as many girls as you can for you its like changing out of new clothes i gave you some advice don't fucking negotiate with them my dude and don't insult people when you don't read the context.

What do you mean ''moving like a simp'' you f*ck with as many girls as you can for you its like changing out of new clothes i gave you some advice don't fucking negotiate with them my dude and don't insult people when you don't read the context.
Abti i was high asfuck i thought you were dissing yeah i didnt read properly and i havent spoken to them i dont give a f*ck about them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts