i broke two bestfriends hearts watched them crying today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke these girls hearts my bredrin screenrecorded them talking about me on insta live and how trash i am they where roasting the fuk out of me talking like i killed their mums or something i just realised breaking girls hearts isnt right i felt kinda sorry for those girls i kinda miss alot of tings wallahi man from now on i wont sell girls dreams anymore i'll just tell them straight i only want you for the night baby i aint gonna wife you. I officially quit somali girls too im done with ruining somali girls i will stick to ruining ajnabi girls with siil balaq

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hard to tell if u r natural born dumb or weed blown dumb

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I broke these girls hearts my bredrin screenrecorded them talking about me on insta live and how trash i am they where roasting the fuk out of me talking like i killed their mums or something i just realised breaking girls hearts isnt right i felt kinda sorry for those girls i kinda miss alot of tings wallahi man from now on i wont sell girls dreams anymore i'll just tell them straight i only want you for the night baby i aint gonna wife you. I officially quit somali girls too im done with ruining somali girls i will stick to ruining ajnabi girls with siil balaq
You are ruining urself

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
They where good friends if you read my thread when i was a qabilist i described them by there qabils u will know these girls made me abit torn apart

If they are just girls you slept with and didn't care enough about or date, then why are you torn?
You need ask yourself what you want or you'll just go around hurting people and ultimately yourself

If it's the fact they are chatting shit about you , then let's be honest you kind of deserve it.

If they are just girls you slept with and didn't care enough about or date, then why are you torn?
You need ask yourself what you want or you'll just go around hurting people and ultimately yourself

If it's the fact they are chatting shit about you , then let's be honest you kind of deserve it.
I dont want love from no es i just feel mad about how they both dipped out on me its calm i got other options but i just liked those two girls it was more of a personal connection me and one had at the start and the other girl came and ruined it by seducing me and now ive lost both and they chat shit about me naah thats wrong im not the homebreaker in this situation we all know it was that hawiye who ruined everything for us

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I dont want love from no es i just feel mad about how they both dipped out on me its calm i got other options but i just liked those two girls it was more of a personal connection me and one had at the start and the other girl came and ruined it by seducing me and now ive lost both and they chat shit about me naah thats wrong im not the homebreaker in this situation we all know it was that hawiye who ruined everything for us

Apologies to the girl you liked ...as a friend I'm guessing? and try to keep it that way , if you like her as a friend then don't over step and slept with her.
You might be able to save some sort of friendship if you are honest with her

Ignore the other one

Apologies to the girl you liked ...as a friend I'm guessing? and try to keep it that way , if you like her as a friend then don't over step and slept with her.
You might be able to save some sort of friendship if you are honest with her

Ignore the other one
Ill try that hopefully i get my girl back im just gonna block that hawiye ting out my life shes dead to me wallah

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I feel bad 4 the girls more they were played if you liked them you're a man get married to them both you'd still have more left to marry or make them a worker of yours like a maid your right hand you possess would be halal for you:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts