I blocked ography websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual fvkkk??!! I am so disgusted! Have you no shame???! :mindblown::vqbuyv0:

MEN ARE TRASH MEN ARE TRASH MEN ARE TRASH:pacspit::donkey: :ileycry: :donkey::trash::donkey:
i_deliberatley_entered_a_thread_full_of_things_that_i_5787722.png

This is you

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
im ciiiirka :kanyeshrug: I just smoked a backwoods to my face :denzelnigga:
so I will repeat myself for u twerps...... go get some real Buussy instead of using ur left hand watching allday

100% agreed fellow brother! There are millions of females in this world that can do much better than fake .

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
100% agreed fellow brother! There are millions of females in this world that can do much better than fake .
my Cro I knew you weren't a twerp like @ch*nk-in-a-box... why would u jackoff like dats gay cro think about it ur basically giving urself a handting why would you dat that when you can get a female to give you a handting? I don't even like handjobs but I think u feel me

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
my Cro I knew you weren't a twerp like @ch*nk-in-a-box... why would u jackoff like dats gay cro think about it ur basically giving urself a handting why would you dat that when you can get a female to give you a handting? I don't even like handjobs but I think u feel me

I agree bro there are freaking gabars and naags that love us men. And would do anything you want. Why on earth you need a some nasty women on your screen giving you joy? When you get joy from halal girls that are fresh and ripe for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts