I blocked ography websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual fvkkk??!! I am so disgusted! Have you no shame???! :mindblown::vqbuyv0:

MEN ARE TRASH MEN ARE TRASH MEN ARE TRASH:pacspit::donkey: :ileycry: :donkey::trash::donkey:
i_deliberatley_entered_a_thread_full_of_things_that_i_5787722.png

This is you

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
im ciiiirka :kanyeshrug: I just smoked a backwoods to my face :denzelnigga:
so I will repeat myself for u twerps...... go get some real Buussy instead of using ur left hand watching allday

100% agreed fellow brother! There are millions of females in this world that can do much better than fake .

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
100% agreed fellow brother! There are millions of females in this world that can do much better than fake .
my Cro I knew you weren't a twerp like @ch*nk-in-a-box... why would u jackoff like dats gay cro think about it ur basically giving urself a handting why would you dat that when you can get a female to give you a handting? I don't even like handjobs but I think u feel me

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
my Cro I knew you weren't a twerp like @ch*nk-in-a-box... why would u jackoff like dats gay cro think about it ur basically giving urself a handting why would you dat that when you can get a female to give you a handting? I don't even like handjobs but I think u feel me

I agree bro there are freaking gabars and naags that love us men. And would do anything you want. Why on earth you need a some nasty women on your screen giving you joy? When you get joy from halal girls that are fresh and ripe for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.