I BETTER NOT EVER SEE A UK SOMALI DISS THREAD AGAIN!!! AMERICAN SOMALIS PRODUCED A GAY RAPPER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KKKKKKKKKKK, this nigga is actually gay WTF
upload_2018-12-9_18-20-43.png

This is the niggas he follows kkkkkkkkkkk :noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

Australians have that gay imam he leads a whole congregation let’s not compare there’s way too much sexual orientation fluidity going on in Australia.

did you think I'm R.kelly with the misleading click bait thread titles? :childplease:

I come with facts.

Wallahi, walaal, I just thought we were being hasad 'cause he was acting feminine and shit. I didn't legitimately think he was a practicing homosexual :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Old. Someone posting long time ago when his music came out. He is Isaaq. Rkelly know him personally

Old. Someone posting long time ago when his music came out. He is Isaaq. Rkelly know him personally

Ayeeyo beenta naga jooji I’ve collected all the receipts. If you scroll through the old YouTube comments on his video this faggy was actually born in UK but moved away at young age to Toronto (I was right) once he decided to be a gay musician he moved to Los Angeles because If you want to be a entertainer and want to make it big you need to be in America. Look at drake for example . As for his Qabiil on YouTube I gathered he’s Murusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending