I BETTER NOT EVER SEE A UK SOMALI DISS THREAD AGAIN!!! AMERICAN SOMALIS PRODUCED A GAY RAPPER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Must be something in the water, producing a bunch of s en masse. No wonder they sag their pants, itchy bootyhole

The most hilarious part is when you freeze frame at 0.40 - Those poor passengers just trying to get home after a loong day at work to then deal with this skinny mofo dancing on a pole right by them :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::mjlol::russ::pachah1::pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I remember when my mother told me that the gay man of the city was killed because of his homosexuality, i knew that homo people from this community should be free.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Loooool, Reer Henny telling American Somalis to hold this L.. Check this nigga, for all we know, he could be xabashi or Sudani..:heh:

the amount of reer henny khaniis compared to Murica tho, American somalis would be sheikhs compared to them:heh:

Conclusion; American Somalis are the best, NO CAP

Last edited:
This is what happens when you call yourself black, try to integrate with adoons and take from their rank bottom culture :mjlol:
North America diaspora once again shows us why they are the absolute worst amongst reer 68 :susp:

In all seriousness tho as hilarious as this is if you from the UK you cant talk when Madow's be taking your females left right and centre after humiliating yall for what decades now? UK this is a break in your usual L's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts