I became stronger but I just can't easily get rid of the Extra fat.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
I can see some abs begining to show though.

Screenshot_20210111-003121_Gallery.jpg

Dharbash

๐ŸงŠ
MARQUESS OF SSC
If I keep doing pushups I worry my chest will become large and I will look like a large bear like man.
Thatโ€™s fine tbh, you can balance out your body by focusing more on other muscles instead of the chest giving you more time

Cartman

reformed
You gotta cut. Eat less and workout so fat is used as energy to turn into muscle. Youโ€™ll become skinnier but leaner and then you can bulk up. :mjdontkno:

Cerberus

VIP
You gotta cut. Eat less and workout so fat is used as energy to turn into muscle. Youโ€™ll become skinnier but leaner and then you can bulk up. :mjdontkno:
Ok I will literally cut big time, for some reason I don't get enough intense exercise. But I will run hard and murder my body one of these days. Every day I gotta try and do like a long ass run but we're in Winter. No Gym access anymore.

Cartman

reformed
Ok I will literally cut big time, for some reason I don't get enough intense exercise. But I will run hard and murder my body one of these days. Every day I gotta try and do like a long ass run but we're in Winter. No Gym access anymore.
Instead of running too much use stair cases bro, they burn a lot of calories. Itโ€™ll bulk up your legs too.

Royalflush

novacane
what do you use to work out i can see your triceps are big and your biceps

i have a similar body except im more toned cuz i use dumbells and weights compared to bodyweight

let me give a bit of advice to get skinny: eat 4 meals (breakfast 08-10) (lunch 13-14) (dinner 17-18) and (night lunch 22-24) you can eat a few snacks but sleep in 6-3 hours per night in 4 months and you see yourself as skinny as a bone after this

Nalle

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Well done, keep being persistent and youโ€™ll definitely lose the little extra fat youโ€™re carrying on in no time.
1611355559729.gif

What is your workout routine like, if you mind sharing with us?

tbh it looks like your body fat percentage is a lil higher than you want it to be.

find out whatโ€™s your daily intake calorie is and than minus 300-400 calories from it, and make sure u consuming 0.8-1 g of protein per pound of body weight. you will keep ur muscle while losing fat. WATER! LOTS OF IT

Cerberus

VIP
let me give a bit of advice to get skinny: eat 4 meals (breakfast 08-10) (lunch 13-14) (dinner 17-18) and (night lunch 22-24) you can eat a few snacks but sleep in 6-3 hours per night in 4 months and you see yourself as skinny as a bone after this
Problem is that I am not physically active most days so that will actually make me more fat lol. I eat once a day. My metabolism sucks.

Problem is that I am not physically active most days so that will actually make me more fat lol. I eat once a day. My metabolism sucks.
then you need to train and eat good healthy food and who cares if your chest is big I bet the women love a big muscular guy. you all good no need to get skinny

Trending

Latest posts