I applaud Somaliland for their online presence and proffesionall hacking efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Somaliland i believe from what i have seen and witnessed that they use money to pay proffessional hackers to change history, websites and other important things to fit their narrative. the ethiopian website most likely got hacked by a somaliland affiliate. thhey changed the map to make them look good. they made ethiopia swallow all of somalia but not the somaliland region. well played. they constantly change wikipedia to fitt their narrative. even their media is way more bias than any other media in somalia. @Bohol @Farm @Cauli @PuntiteQueen @halwa @kickz @Suldaanka @Cabdi

Reer Bari I checked last week and it said Somaliland but it has reverted back to Somalia again so I took a screenshot

Last week they changed them all to Somaliland

IMG_20190602_174305_231.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can explain why @Reer-Bari and I will carry out simple tests in the future to verify these findings. It's their cultural IQ level is low, This is not a 'knowledge' matter, anyone can learn, you can take a damn abo and he can learn because our brains are wired the same. It's the culture isn't developed that's why they pay shabab off and host them, it's causes they lack 'Cultural IQ'. This idea of cultural IQ is true and factual. Have u wondered why clans that live near 'oromo' are usually the 'dumbest' in Somali? they also affect and sway Ethiopia IQ result becuz the habeshi are at 85 in eritrea with no oromo which is fact now u take these oromo away and the IQ scales to 85. If u take any somali clan away from Somalia that is near oromo or has been infected more by them, our IQ will scale again.

PL benefited heaps from yemen/omani trade days is my opinion and had no contact with these 'oromo'. But their infiltrating us now and we are not doing anything about it and our cultural IQ will go down as low as them in 100 year or so. I would begin removing Oromo from Bosaso and say please keep your infection away from our culture in puntland, we have no ties to them culturally thank god. Watch wat will happen in 100 years as oromo infuse into bosaso and the bosaso ppl start to have oromo culture and thinking and if you do tests, they will the same cultural iq level back down to retard.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland should cease and desist from further contact from oromo or oromo infected clans either thru being neighbors with them or thru cultural contact. This wud be my first priority, we don't want to scale our IQ levels down because our people will think it's normal how they act and think eventually. There is a huge reason why we kept leading Somali as we weren't exposed to them as much as other clans, you can't change that. Doesn't matter how much knowledge u teach them, the second bananka uu tago 'dhaqanki' ka horimanayso oo xoolanimada ahaa. Dont u see how even western somalis are affected by their clan? see cultural elements weeye u cant escape it. I detach myself as Somali Australian culturally and mindset is that, I can't escape my cultural surroundings even if I wanted too. Doesn't matter how much I learn or study, I will be surrounded by Australian cultural IQ level.

I am keen to learn what sort of 'games' they play in Somalia this will also give u an indication of what the objective of the game is and what aspect of the mind it's testing. They play 'cards' alot but that's based on luck. I want to see what other games they must of invented over time. The culture has infused a-lot with surrounding Somalia/Djibouti/Oromo which is not a good thing. We were infected by oromo not directly but indirectly thru other somali clans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I love science because everything is 'measurable' nothing is the same and equal. U need to figure out the tests to measure the differences. For example are we all the same 'height, weight' see there is differences and maths have proven it's the same with cultural intelligence. U can scale it from countr to country from region to region to clan to clan

Puntland should cease and desist from further contact from oromo or oromo infected clans either thru being neighbors with them or thru cultural contact. This wud be my first priority, .

Why does puntland clans have oromo pagan sky god Waaq all over their abtiris:cosbyhmm: this doesn't exist in Somaliland clans. So who is infected and who's not:hmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why does puntland clans have oromo pagan Waaq all over their abtiris:cosbyhmm: this doesn't exist in Somaliland clans. So who is infected and who's not:hmm:

It's about where u live sxb not your DNA or blood. An Abo can be taught anything today also and we have many because the brain is the same. It's about locality, neighbors, and prevalent culture. Isaaq-Issaq-Ogs-Marehan are near the oromos and are usually not the brightest in Somalia. See your Isaaq culture you don't undertand, cultural iq problem. U dumb ass dont u see somalis in the west cultural iq is higher then somali in somalia, why? cause where u live weeye. See the stupidity is because your culture and how u cant grasp concepts because your cultural iq has locked ur mind away to oromo level. I think you were at 50 level and scaled up due to contact with higher clans separate from oromo.

This makes sense dumber clans can scale up but smarter clans will scale down and their will meet somewhere in between mathamatically So the benefit gained is not the smarter clan but the dumber clan. Oromo benefits from living with habashi or somali or kenyan not the other away around.

Look at Mongolia it's poor as hell, it doesn't matter about poverty, war, etc. Your culture was passed down for centuries, it will remained infused into the minds of your people.

Last edited:
It's about where u live sxb not your DNA or blood. An Abo can be taught anything today also and we have many because the brain is the same. It's about locality, neighbors, and prevalent culture. Isaaq-Issaq-Ogs-Marehan are near the oromos and are usually not the brightest in Somalia. See your Isaaq culture you don't undertand, cultural iq problem. U dumb ass dont u see somalis in the west cultural iq is higher then somali in somalia, why? cause where u live weeye

But Marexaan, Og, and Mj all have Waaq oromo pagan sky god all over their abtiris lineage. Where somaliland clans only have Islamic names:damedamn:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But Marexaan, Og, and Mj all have Waaq oromo pagan sky god all over their abtiris lineage. Where somaliland clans only have Islamic names:damedamn:

Juuq a good state for u is oromia/somaliland, we shud put you two together and watch the IQ scale to 50 as you two get along haven't you seen, how oromo and isaaq are best friends always, similar mind levels. Oromo hate darod the most who u fooling which is good cuz we dont wanna dumb down to their level. They feel at home in hargeisa sxb there is reason for that, similar cultural iq levels. No doubt they are highest in hargeisa no bosaso. But we are removing the cancer daily.

Dont u see Isaaq scream the loudest in Somali? cultural IQ level. WARYEE WITH YOUR HAND STICKING OUT LIKE BABOON. That's why whites hate when blacks move into their neighborhood the cultural iq drops in the neighborhood. Same with Oromo we refuse them to move into our areas we keep strict lines like white n black do. But noticed mexicans and blacks live together in america, similar cultural iq thats why same with oromo and isaaq love each other cuz u can relate to his mind because your is similar to his.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol that shit backfired the waaq worshipping people were originally oromo so these clans are just oromos who assimilated into the somali peninsula.

Lets ask an oromo where he feels at home? that will tell us who is closer to his IQ..baboons love other baboons. Its just reality. They only come to PL becuz of the port, if it wasnt there, they wouldn't come near us as we have two different mentalities and cultural iqs that wont connect or get along like whites n blacks dont get along. He will go to hargeisa as normal, he can connect there because their the same ppl thats why. Everyone knows Dir clans assimilate into oromo always, you guys are the same ppl. Stop running from it. I am going to do little tests in Somalia to see differences in intelligence level.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to do one standard small test to see how they think in Somali clan. Just small test to see cn he calculate, number crunch, does he know about critical thinking will he do the same thing constantly like(aqooni raadis)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even Israel on wikipedia shows Somaliland. They must be paying good money to establish an internet presence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#/media/File:ISR_orthographic.svg

Yes that's what baboons do sxb, they don't know to solve the somaliland problem solve(iq metric) so they create 'myths' and spread it, see Isaaq has this ability of spreading myth, superstitutions, which is what dumb kid does when he can't explains why he cant do basic things in a test because he will say ahhhhh ill pay u for cheat sheet(pay shabab off lol). Lol we know the tricks to conceal a low iq.

So the culture in Isaaq is lacking problem solving hadu haysan laha abilitygi lagu solve garayn karo a problem he wouldnt need to resort to pay ppl off or spread online myths. Remember xoolihi ba samayn jiray like they wud create myths because they had no answers for a problem in the old days lol. wala yaqan kuwan sxb, the lowest iq of a society weeye

Lets ask an oromo where he feels at home? that will tell us who is closer to his IQ..baboons love other baboons. Its just reality. They only come to PL becuz of the port, if it wasnt there, they wouldn't come near us as we have two different mentalities and cultural iqs that wont connect or get along like whites n blacks dont get along. He will go to hargeisa as normal, he can connect there because their the same ppl thats why. Everyone knows Dir clans assimilate into oromo always, you guys are the same ppl. Stop running from it. I am going to do little tests in Somalia to see differences in intelligence level.
Dw about where he feels at home my abtirsi has no waaq or oromo words in it while your clan is full of them sxb. I give hospitality and peace to every tourist doesnt mean your oromo cousins are somehow part of my clan tree

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dw about where he feels at home my abtirsi has no waaq or oromo words in it while your calm is full of them sxb. I give hospitality and peace to every tourist doesnt mean your oromo cousins are somehow part of my clan tree

You dumb ass sxb. Cultural means your society not your blood or genes. Because if it was blood or gene related, their would be no reason why an aboriginal can adapt to western culture and learn knowledge he didnt have. Our intelligence is skin deep sxb, its about who u live with and what that society teaches it's people, do they promote myth like u r in your response of course that society dumbs down sxb if you multiply this over centuries where they live on myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending