I applaud Somaliland for their online presence and proffesionall hacking efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dumb ass sxb. Cultural means your society not your blood or genes. Because if it was blood or gene related, their would be no reason why an aboriginal can adapt to western culture and learn knowledge he didnt have. Our intelligence is skin deep sxb, its about who u live with and what that society teaches it's people, do they promote myth like u r in your response of course that society dumbs down sxb if you multiply this over centuries where they live on myths
Hahaha you always ramble on about culture and society yet you are related to oromo your abtirsi clearly has their words in it. Imagine using your oromo ancestors as an insult to a pure Somali your only cussing yourself out mate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hahaha you always ramble on about culture and society yet you are related to oromo your abtirsi clearly has their words in it. Imagine using your oromo ancestors as an insult to a pure Somali your only cussing yourself out mate

Ok your repeating the same answer which means lack of critical analysis to my point, your sticking to your answer like a somalilander does with 30 years aqoonsi who then creates myths online and feeds it to it's ppl who actually believe it inside somaliland looooooooool. Your proving your intellect right now as you lack to critically analyse what I said becaue your repeating the same answer 'waaq is your name' loooooooool like somaliland repeats the same answer of 30 years of aqoonsi radis. You see u have the same cultural trait no problem solving. War f*ck off waryaa. This xoolo isaaq is like the kid who u put three oranges in front of and he keep repeating no it's two and then pays everyone to believe its two oranges lol and then says aqoonsi ii radi in 2 oranges ay tahay, cuz he cant accept its 3 because scientific method was used.

See he lack problem solving and I bet a Majerten will not do that and critically evaluate something is failing and not working. Hence we leading EDUCATION SECTOR. So how do we address this? we need to teach isaaq the art of problem solving, not repeating soemthing over and over if thee is no result(30 years of no recognition), paying ppl off to create myths online. Its lke that kid who goes around and pays everyone in the circle to say its 2 oranges when its 3

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland must of inherited a-lot when they brought over Tanzanian bantus. Cuz we would've learned how they problem solve, create structures, keep it peaceful, etc. Then we got a good injection from yemen/oman contact. But we are skewed by contact with infected clans from oromo cultures which balances the scale. Dhulbahante fucked us up cuz they r close in contact with isaaq who is heavily oromo influenced they live together for f*ck sakes like happy ppl, only baboons can get along. U will see how HY has become smarter and more civilized then the damn other clans of Isaaq with contact with warsangeli who is contacted by majerten.

U should see a huge cultural difference between HY sanaag and other Isaaq is reasoning, problem solving, and critical awareness. No wonder they fall for 30 years of garbage, its majerten factor who influence warsangeli. Damn HJ wud be the dumbest though surrounded by dhulbahante and ogaden and oromo and habar awal like all clans infected.

Warsangeli shud be doing quite well surrounded by majerten which has influenced them for centuries and thus they must have influenced habar yonis. Majerten benefited from Bantu and Arab mainly. WE COMBINED 85 IQ of both through-out the time periods. We benefit heavily with warsangeli is my opinion, becuz as you go south there is nothing there especially around mudug area and galgaduud. There is no gain as their influenced by some of the dumbest clans in somalia.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should keep dhulbahante of nugaal tho who are heavily influenced by majerten. I wud think these clans wud be the smarter of the dhulbahante due to their surroundings. The worst will be buhodle guys near HJ who enclosed with other dumber clans infected by oromos. Epicenter of IQ lowness wud be around hargeisa ring to buhodle the HAWD AREA.

The Sool guys should be taking the lead of dhulbahante and keeping the dummies down in hawd area. So if we gonna hire people to do inventions keep away from that area, yes their maybe one or two who defies the rules of logic but in majority of cases you won't find einsteins there. Einstein was a product of jewish european culture, jewish arabs are dumb as fuckin shit, see. It's not race but culture.

We in Majerten should hover naturally around 85 cuz we had bantu slaves who influenced us plus arabs. But we will hover around 80 if u include the infections from clans close to the epicenter of ethiopia oromo land the hawd because waxaa isku imanayo xoolaha all influenced by oromo

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We hardly have anything to do with Ogaden/Isaaq....But dhulbahante yes(sool side), Sanaag yes warsangeli side. Plus add the bantu slaves with 85 IQ we had who didn't know it but inherited alot from their previous cultures, we picked up big gains there. We got arab/yemeni/omani influence also. So we mixed up around a good area and right ppl, it's all luck tho. Its not about marrying ppl and swapping genes that changes u, its about who u neighbor is cause your mentally growing with him as you have contact. We had all these factors in majerten history that combined and is pure luck maybe the gods were looking down on us. Our presence in the 'hawd' is very minimal thank god bicidyahan and few omar mahmouds.

Some my uncles graze the hawd, I am gonna tell them to return but not the hawd in ethiopia, cuz they call hawd anything sxb that is open grazing land in puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland has better chance with kenyan ogadens for our relationships with ogaden and not much the DDSI crew, who wud be at similar level to us give or take. See bantu increaded ogaden sxb it's natural dont worry brothers, its about who neighbor is and kenyan ogaden benefited heavily, his now hoveing at 80-85 mark now. Good job, majerten did the same thing we brought them over as slaves.

Abgaal should be the smartest of all Hawiye also. HY wud top the Isaaq if u measure their neighbors who are warsangeli(smart people) why cuz they had mj plus arab contact. HY got contact with arabs plus warsangeli, bang they shud be at our level now. Just give up on HJ/HA AND ANYTHING AROUND LOCAL OGADEN CLANS AND OROMO. They can't of benefited in any measurable way.

Don't forget majerten got into socotra so we met indians and other arabs. Probably wear macawis and shit came from. So majerten has indian, arab, bantu influences. Warsangeli(big time) who is high potential also as a good neighbor. Plus dhulbahante of sool are clearly smarter then hawd ones, why? cuz their near majerten.

The Majerten wud top the IQ charts of Somalia, this stuff can't be ignored how many neighbors and contacts they had over centuries way before european came. Indian, arab, bantu, other high grade clan like warsangeli. The abgaal contact though is recent only 100 years now in the south, did they smarten up yes so it can be done within 100-200 years clearly.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Omar mahmoud lifeline is reer hersi who are reer nugaal not the mudug reer mahad who is also considered 'neef' in intelligence see. I can work this out just thru simple contacts, neighbors, influences and who u were engaging for centuries and who did they engage in the past before they met u this wud cause a clash of minds happening and eventually it 'mesh into one' usually the one who impresses the other or their will be big 'green line' among them. I probably got my mindset becuz our ppl live with reer hersi, we should be up there in nugaal plus we have osman mahmoud ties(reaping all that bantu, indian, arab contact).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can't you see the stories in Somalia how some clans moved and lived with others? if their was intelligence problem, they would've left eventually because they wouldn't be able to live there. Example ali geri is said to move to deep into HG lands where-as fiqihini moved deep into dhulbahante areas(i bet hawd side culture) cuz the minds connected and no problems. My family moved to erigavo one of our grandfather daughter and they have musa ismacil kids now, they never packed up and left, why cuz they 'fit in' sxb? the intelligence level must of been similar. See how the gahayle are leaving now, cuz the intelligence has dropped as the ppl now listen to lower iq ppl in hargeisa so thats what happens niyahow.

If people are not the same intellectual level, they usually dont live together and create barriers or eventually fight or some flee or whatever. That's why first generation have u seen in africans or arabs they keep to enclaves right, but then second and third s tart to fit in eventually. THe mind has now molded towards the western mindset.

It's pretty simple logic it's a clash of intellect and cultural IQ. Another great example is the Bari civil war from the past. When osman mahmoud especially the coastal ones started ruling the interior osman mahmoud, we didnt connect because they were influenced by bantus while interior ones weren't. Bantus dont live in the interior but were taken to the coasts. So my clan had intellectual clash with the coastal osman mahmoud eventualy over something because he is exposed to something, our clan must not have been. I eventually fled to nugaal but now we dont hate them or anything, why? cuz we must of benefit heavily from reer hersi who was an intelligent clan or maybe we caused the reer hersi to become intelligent since we came from Bari. He would've of come from mudug and we know they aren't the brightest at all plus they dont live in bari so how did reer hersi gets its intelligence? they settled down is all we know and got off the camels because of 'force' by colonials. This might've caused the catalyst for nugaal to civilize.

Ask any puntlander who is smartest in nugaal, its all clans around 'garowe' iyo hareeraheeda dee. Muse isse, reer hersi, bah dubays, reer omar, arab salax, etc. But the other nugaalis aren't viewed well like the ones in eyl. But before settlement happened, what influenced theses ppl minds for centuries is cultural intellect, you can settle down but still be dumb as f*ck like oromo.

So we missed

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wish one day to sit down with different nomads in different areas and view their intelligence level due to living in different parts of the nation, we can determine if they were one group at the beginning if they saying the same thing or ppl who came from different areas by their knowledge. I want to know strictly what they used to do before 1900s. This will give us raw information about the past. They use different words I know that for things. Like 'Agah' or 'Waryee' or 'Boowe' this indicates they lived with different people that influenced them

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It doesn't matter about skin color or race or how big your nose is, maybe this oromo culture looking at people nose which infected Somali culture. This stuff came to us from 'ogadens' no wonder since he is the monkey 'mind' and considered the dumbest in somalia yet they live right next to ogaden while the kenyan ogadens even look down on them why is that? cuz they live with smarter bantus. There is no other explanation.

For example look this prick. His got beautiful light skin but it doesnt matter, his culture hasn't even formed 'language ability' let alone numbering or shapes or critical thought.

maxresdefault.jpg

This prove my point somalis still attach to 19th century scientific racism on color and physical phenotypes, waa laga gubday taas adeer 21st century its about cultural IQ. U cant say this lightskinned pygmy who cant even speak a language properly, cant count, doent understand metal, doesnt undertand poetry or philosophy, doesnt understand calendars and all human thought is more intelligent then this guy who is black as coal but he is smarter

Prince-3-675x506.jpg

This guy has formed a language, tamed agriculture, tamed animal husbandry, counts, has basic maths, has stone mason culture and builds which is still key 'skill' they have inherentely, they have 'artistic' masks, they had 'governance and local kingdoms'. Come on sxb you guys still stuck in 19th century racial science, 21st century science is about CULTURE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The bantu I feel sorry for them, they had high culture and then as they pushed into monkey bush man land they became dumber in central africa. We are doing scientific measurements on your 'mind' not how big your nose is or how dark your skin is. You dumb ass oromo and all who have been fooled by them.

It doesn't matter about skin color or race or how big your nose is, maybe this oromo culture looking at people nose which infected Somali culture. This stuff came to us from 'ogadens' no wonder since he is the monkey 'mind' and considered the dumbest in somalia yet they live right next to ogaden while the kenyan ogadens even look down on them why is that? cuz they live with smarter bantus. There is no other explanation.

For example look this prick. His got beautiful light skin but it doesnt matter, his culture hasn't even formed 'language ability' let alone numbering or shapes or critical thought.

maxresdefault.jpg

This prove my point somalis still attach to 19th century scientific racism on color and physical phenotypes, waa laga gubday taas adeer 21st century its about cultural IQ. U cant say this lightskinned pygmy who cant even speak a language properly, cant count, doent understand metal, doesnt undertand poetry or philosophy, doesnt understand calendars and all human thought is more intelligent then this guy who is black as coal but he is smarter

Prince-3-675x506.jpg

This guy has formed a language, tamed agriculture, tamed animal husbandry, counts, has basic maths, has stone mason culture and builds which is still key 'skill' they have inherentely, they have 'artistic' masks, they had 'governance and local kingdoms'. Come on sxb you guys still stuck in 19th century racial science, 21st century science is about CULTURE
I've realised one thing from your posts you have strong criticism of the Somali people but you yourself sound like a schizophrenic madman. Dont throw stones from a glass house upti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts