I am tired of seeing these Turkish trained Somali soilders.

[QU
Maybe it's the same batch soldiers that they shot a lot of footage of and they release it every few months.

Or.. they're not allowed to leave the base until they learn Af-Turkish. :mjlol:
I am gonna go over there and check the bases to see if niggas are sitting down like school girls learning a foreign language when they should be on the frontline.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Maybe it's the same batch soldiers that they shot a lot of footage of and they release it every few months.

Or.. they're not allowed to leave the base until they learn Af-Turkish. :mjlol:

Walahi Baayo you ain't lying, I swear I paid attention to these Turkish trained soldiers, I noticed N&N bots use them for igu sawir and even caught one bot lying under his teath, check out this thread.

I mean how the f*ck do we have 200-300 graduation pictures all over the media every month yet haven't seen one village they liberated, they are as useless as Amison.

I also seen them singing Turkish national songs, why would they need to even learn that lanaguage, I am 100% sure most of them are getting trained to fight for Turkey in Syria and Libya, they are nothing but mercenaries for Erdogan. :bell:

Walahi Baayo you ain't lying, I swear I paid attention to these Turkish trained soldiers, I noticed N&N bots use them for igu sawir and even caught one bot lying under his teath, check out this thread.

I mean how the f*ck do we have 200-300 graduation pictures all over the media every month yet haven't seen one village they liberated, they are as useless as Amison.

I also seen them singing Turkish national songs, why would they need to even learn that lanaguage, I am 100% sure most of them are getting trained to fight for Turkey in Syria and Libya, they are nothing but mercenaries for Erdogan. :bell:

somalia has nothing to offer so theyd make good mercenaries

OMGGGG I JUST CLOCKED WTF IS TURKISH? WE SHOULD BE USING ENGLISH which the Turkish Army should know. Walahi there is a good chance these Dameers are fighting or will fight for Turkey OUTSIDE of Somalia.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Turkey has trained 5 batallions of 1000 each meaning total 5000 thus far.

6th and 7th batallions will be ready january/february 2021.

Turkey plans to train 10 000 somali soldiers short term and long term 1 million somali soldiers inchallah

:salute:

Turkey plans to train 10 000 somali soldiers short term and long term 1 million somali soldiers inchallah

I been seeing more than 1 million complete training saxib yet nothing is popping. GERRA out of here.

tenor.gif

what you smokin

Trending

Latest posts