I am sick and tired of these Arab bootyclapping bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sunni Islam promotes terrorism. These terrorists are all devout Sunnis who know more about Sunni Islam than you moderate Sunnis.

Sunni Islam needs to be banned.
You need to STFU Amun. Sunni doesn't promote terrorism. Terrorism has no place in Islam. If you want to leave the religion say it without being a coward.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm a Quranist. I detest Sunnis.

Terrorism can totally be justified under Sunni Islam. ISIS are the most pious of all Sunnis.
If you detest Sunnis you're no longer Muslim. The only real Muslims are Sunni. Might as well detest the religion while you're at it.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
You need to STFU Amun. Sunni doesn't promote terrorism. Terrorism has no place in Islam. If you want to leave the religion say it without being a coward.
Sunnis are the most destructive Muslims. Even in countries where they are a minority (Iraq) they still bully Shias and Christians

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Your whole existence is destructive. Sunnis are the real Muslim. Islam=Sunni. Case closed!
Look at this Sunni arrogance, this is what I'm talking about. You can't discuss the suppression of other sects or religions without them going ''WE WUZ REAL MUSLIMS''. These same people will cry about for days when Iran hangs a criminal who happens to be a Sunni or curses Bashar Al Assad, yet look the other way when Saudi Arabia bombs Shia Bahrainis and praises Saddam Hussein

Gibiin-Udug

Look at this Sunni arrogance, this is what I'm talking about. You can't discuss the suppression of other sects or religions without them going ''WE WUZ REAL MUSLIMS''. These same people will cry about for days when Iran hangs a criminal who happens to be a Sunni or curses Bashar Al Assad, yet look the other way when Saudi Arabia bombs Shia Bahrainis and praises Saddam Hussein

Sunnis are the true Muslims, whether you like it or not. Non Sunni Muslims are a joke to me. If you're going to follow the religion, follow the real path of Islam which is Sunni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending